SeeMore Putters Thread

Pics are already posted in here, just not mine. Made a trade with a kick ass THP'er!

Awesome. I can't wait to see sometimes I'm a bit oblivious!

Siri speaks for me!

That thing looks like it's in great shape!!! Get it Donne!

The wife's response was along the lines of "if you hadn't just committed to spending the money to go to Las Vegas, I'd consider it". Someone made the minimum bid, so the buy it now is gone...I'll be interested in seeing if the seller gets more than the $90 for it.

Donnie I'd love to help you out but I just got rid of that putter. Now if that was a Z3, I'd bid away.

on a side note, I'll be sending my SB2 into SeeMore for a reshaft. Getting away from my whistle shaft for a straight shaft.

I am really looking at getting an SB2 now.

TapAhoy!

A few weeks ago I had an SPi lesson with Ted Gallina. It was amazing. But he noticed that the Golf Pride grip was worn out and well past it's life. So, Ted said he was going to hook me up.

This tidy little box with RST on top showed up today.

a6uhejyz.jpg

In it, two brand new Golf Pride GOP grips.

vepuvejy.jpg

The mFGP2 was amazing on it's maiden putting round, tomorrow a full round!!!
IMG_2044_zps3f30a495.jpg

Teddy G is pure awesomeness!

TapAhoy!

Hi! :banana:

DSC_0021_zps187e42b4.jpg

Beauty! Get that one for a steal I'm assuming?

Beauty! Get that one for a steal I'm assuming?

Straight up trade with MudFlap for my Mills Custom Huey. Great deal for both of us as he loves Mills and I love SeeMore.

Straight up trade with MudFlap for my Mills Custom Huey. Great deal for both of us as he loves Mills and I love SeeMore.

Yep, just saw that. Good deal!

I'm in love with this pic. The finish is just so bad-ass in the cavity of the putter.

DSC_0016_zps3f1ad8f8.jpg

Yep, that is gorgeous James.

Jman, Gorgeous putter!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
That is a cool finish James!

I've been putting now quite a lot (inside) with my m2w, there's a thing I have noticed that troubles me.

If I place the ball a bit more to the center, and then align the RST perfectly I seem to push the putts a bit. I'm working on finding the solution though :D I just need to place the ball just right (I'm lefty) of center. How many of you SeeMore users place the ball center? I know, it's totally individual, just curious.

Ball should be ahead of center and the putter at center. I believe.

Ball should be ahead of center and the putter at center. I believe.

Yes, this is what I also believe, just having problems on how much ahead of center...but I'll get it soon! I used to have the ball way ahead.

Yes, this is what I also believe, just having problems on how much ahead of center...but I'll get it soon! I used to have the ball way ahead.

Putter splits the crotch, ball is just forward of that. Can't really word it any better than that! Haha

How do you think the offset shaft changes that (if at all)?

Back