THP birdie/eagle tree

Love this idea Kb. Today hoe 13 41* out 15mph wind at my back. 130 yard par 3. Easy Pw to 6ft and sunk the putt. Birdie.

I had two in a row yesterday on my 9. Hit an 18 footer on a par 3 and the lipped out from 22 for eagle to leave a tap in birdie on the following par 5. Also managed to birdie the other par 3 on the front with another 18 footer!

I had two in a row yesterday on my 9. Hit an 18 footer on a par 3 and the lipped out from 22 for eagle to leave a tap in birdie on the following par 5. Also managed to birdie the other par 3 on the front with another 18 footer!

Looks like the Private Reserve is rolling well. Very nicely done sir

Three in nine holes is solid!

I forgot to update this after Saturday. Second birdie of the year.

Hit a good drive on a par 4 and was left with 130 to a back pin. I pulled my approach a bit, which the wind made worse, and was on the far left side of the green. Really just trying to lag it in there from 40 feet and and somehow dropped it in the center of the cup. Did my best Tiger fist pump :D

I've gone four in a row a couple times I can think of. Don't think I've ever gone longer than that.

Had two birdies in my last round - should have had six or seven. Just one of those days where I was hitting the ball well and just couldn't convert.

I've made three in a row once, five years ago. Had five total that day which is also my best for a round. I've made four in a round on several occasions, most recently in January. Never made more than one eagle so I'm still shooting for that one.

I had a birdie Sunday on our par 4 #18 that was 3" from going in for an eagle.

I had another birdie today on our #3 par 3 hole. I actually made a putt that was about 12' with a big break to the right.

Two birds yesterday: Dropped a bomb from about 25 ft., putting down into a bowl with about 6 ft of break for bird and chipped in from about 10 yds for another bird.

No birdies yet this year...but hopefully I will be able to change that stat

I have never strung back to back birdies, the best I have managed has been par, par, birdie and par, birdie, par

I had a birdie Sunday on our par 4 #18 that was 3" from going in for an eagle.

I had another birdie today on our #3 par 3 hole. I actually made a putt that was about 12' with a big break to the right.

I birdied our #18 hole yesterday playing with KB & the "other" Grand Daddy in our family :D. First time birding this hole, since joining the course last November so big accomplishment for me. I also made a par on our long #5 uphill par four, which felt like a birdie! Heck if I get a bogey on that hole I am thrilled :bananadance:

I made birdie on the #1 handicap hole on Sunday....190 yard approach with a 4H and drained a 20 footer for the birdie!

Birdied the 11th hole at Wild Turkey on Sunday. Par 5 played straight down wind. Hit driver had 250 to the green. I laid up with a 7 iron. I didn't realize the wind was as strong as it was. The 7 iron came up about 10 yards short of the green. Pitched up and made the putt.

I thought the rule was you had to double bogie the hole following a birdie, or is that just me?

The results coming from this thread are what keep this game amazing.

I only ever seem to make 1 birdie per round no matter how well I'm playing, yesterday holed my 3rd shot from 50 yards for birdie havnt holed out from that sort of distance in a long time. Gave myself so many easier chances.

I had two birdies and an eagle yesterday, but they were not on consecutive holes. The eagle was a hole out of my second shot on a par 4 from 87 yards using my 48* SCOR wedge. Love my SCORs.

I got a new wedge and it has given me unbelievable confidnce Im hitting everything from 80yrds in stone dead

Birdied the first hole yesterday. Took a 3 wood off the tee and had about 125 to the flag. I hit a nice easy UW and drew right towards the flag and landed just short and left of it and rolled back to about 3 feet. Made the little knee knocker for the first time birding that hole. Great way to start the round!

I once birdied 4 out of the first 5 holes and ended up shooting an 88.

I once birdied 4 out of the first 5 holes and ended up shooting an 88.

Now that is something! You have to just shake your head and laugh sometimes.

I think my last birdie was duck I shot in January. I narrowly missed two birdies today, but I did manage to get my second ever eagle. Three wood from the tee into the dogleg, followed by a 4i from 210 out to 15 feet past the pin. The putt was downhill breaker that I knew was right down the throat as soon as i hit it. It gave me goosebumps.

Last edited:
I had one today, 152 yard par 3, 40ft putt from the fringe and drained it!

Most ever in a row...3

Great thread BTW...

Never had any back to back but did birdie 3 out of 4 par 5s a few weeks ago with a couple THPers. Still hunting for my first eagle.

Two days straight with an eagle. Holed out from 80 yards yesterday and putted one in from the fringe today (both par 5s). Very uncommon for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Two days straight with an eagle. Holed out from 80 yards yesterday and putted one in from the fringe today (both par 5s). Very uncommon for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Way to go! I haven't made an eagle in 2013.

I think the birdies are about to start falling for me though after another week of our greens healing. I made a few puts today but only one birdie. It was a short par 4 but into a strong wind. Good drive (way short), good six iron even though I was only 160 out, then a seven foot putt. That wind was something else with all the pollen, it looked like a yellow fog.

10/16/11 in a round with THPERS.

I birdied 1, 2 and #4, sat -3 through 4.

Then went Double, Double, Bogey, Triple, Triple and shot 44

so is life

I think the most birds Ive had in a round is 3 a few times and Ive had a few eagles, but havent had one in quite awhile

Little late for this but I was re reading one of Bob Rotella's books and he made a point about this I thought was interesting. He said that when something like this happens it is outside our comfort zone because we aren't use to it, so in order to get back to it when start throwing down bogeys and double bogeys. I thought this was really interesting because I know I am guilty of this sort of thinking.

I have not personally ever had back to back birdies.

Back