THP Limited Edition Visor - On Sale Now

Discount will most likely cover it duey.

Yes sir. I'd pay far more for it and I'm not really a visor guy, lol.

Yes sir. I'd pay far more for it and I'm not really a visor guy, lol.

Thanks. I'm not either, but love the way they turned out.

Thanks. I'm not either, but love the way they turned out.

I'm going in for a haircut this week, my biggest fear is a "Rooster Tail" sticking straight up like Phil, haha

I really want one but after getting new clubs and having to pay a crap load to get my truck fixed, extra cash I do not have. Hope there are still some still around come the end of the month

Free shipping for Albatross members.

I know it was discussed but I want to make sure and explain for everyone the Albatross Club discount is a 20% discount off your total bill in the THP Store. Shipping is not free, regular shipping rates apply.

Albatross Club members get free shipping on any prizes they might win or any equipment they might be selected to test. That's where you saw the free shipping.

I hope that clears that up for everyone.

I know it was discussed but I want to make sure and explain for everyone the Albatross Club discount is a 20% discount off your total bill in the THP Store. Shipping is not free, regular shipping rates apply.

Albatross Club members get free shipping on any prizes they might win or any equipment they might be selected to test. That's where you saw the free shipping.

I hope that clears that up for everyone.

Sure does Morgan, thanks. I think most of us, at least myself, looks at the Albatross Club as a vehicle to support THP, you guys turn it around to do more stuff for us, lol. Thanks!

Still does not have a "SOLD OUT" underneath it in the THP Store...why? Come on all you guys that had to have a visor...make them gone.

Still does not have a "SOLD OUT" underneath it in the THP Store...why? Come on all you guys that had to have a visor...make them gone.

I tried man. Got 2 on the way. Do I need a third?

Of course, I could buy 20 of them now and sell them for $40 a year from now. Everything THP does seem to go up in value after all. :clapp:

Just ordered my second.

Damn skippy.

This! If we don't get a slouch hat because of the visor not selling out I will be pretty bummed!

Took ya long enough. Maybe we're sold out now!

I was slacking, I know. Forgot we could come back and order another now.

Mine arrived today and it really looks pretty awesome in person, great job JB and GG. I am another who is not really a visor guy, but I will proudly wear this one.

I tried man. Got 2 on the way. Do I need a third?

Of course, I could buy 20 of them now and sell them for $40 a year from now. Everything THP does seem to go up in value after all. :clapp:

Valid point...even though I don't wear them...have one on the way myself. Really wanting a slouch hat to happen!

Awesome.

5y9yjesa.jpg

Wore mine to the range yesterday, it was awesome. Love a good visor!

Glad you guys like them.

Just got mine today. Fits just great on this big head. Well done THP & Pukka!

Just opened mine up a bit ago, SWEET.

Love visors, it was my go to during coaching, these though are super soft/comfy in the band. I can dig it!

One sweet visor delivered today. This thing rocks!

I'll have to go get mine from the mailbox tomorrow, glad the guys that have gotten them already seem to really be liking them.

Back