2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Really hope Sneds can pull it off tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right there with you buddy, guess its a done deal.

Who's playing golf tomorrow morning? That way by the time you get home, it's on!

8:10 tee time, then back to the house to watch 6 channels of Direct TV and root for Sneds and Tiger all day. Hopefully one of them gets the job done.

Cool now I can watch the Tigers tomorrow.

Full final round tee times, all times are Eastern:
9:20 a.m.: Keegan Bradley, (TBD marker)
9:30 a.m.: Tianlang Guan, Sandy Lyle
9:40 a.m.: Phil Mickelson, Ryan Moore
9:50 a.m.: Michael Thompson, Ryo Ishikawa
10:00 a.m.: Peter Hanson, Carl Pettersson
10:10 a.m.: Thomas Bjorn, Scott Piercy
10:20 a.m.: David Lynn, John Peterson
10:30 a.m.: Trevor Immelman, Rory McIlroy
10:40 a.m.: Martin Kaymer, Paul Lawrie
10:50 a.m.: David Toms, Lucas Glover
11:00 a.m.: Vijay Singh, Richard Sterne
11:20 a.m.: Kevin Na, Brian Gay
11:30 a.m.: Henrik Stenson, Jose Maria Olazabal
11:40 a.m.: Stewart Cink, D.A. Points
11:50 a.m.: Branden Grace, Robert Garrigus
12:00 p.m.: Luke Donald, K.J. Choi
12:10 p.m.: John Huh, Ernie Els
12:20 p.m.: Charl Schwartzel, Bubba Watson
12:30 p.m.: Dustin Johnson, John Senden
12:40 p.m.: Freddie Jacobson, Bill Haas
12:50 p.m.: Jason Dufner, Fred Couples
1:10 p.m.: Zach Johnson, Justin Rose
1:20 p.m.: Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano, Thorbjorn Olesen
1:30 p.m.: Bo Van Pelt, Sergio Garcia
1:40 p.m.: Jim Furyk, Nick Watney
1:50 p.m.: Bernhard Langer, Lee Westwood
2:00 p.m.: Rickie Fowler, Steve Stricker
2:10 p.m.: Tim Clark, Tiger Woods
2:20 p.m.: Jason Day, Matt Kuchar
2:30 p.m.: Adam Scott, Marc Leishman
2:40 p.m.: Brandt Snedeker, Angel Cabrera

I think Adam Scott gets it done tomorrow. Feels like it's setting up for him to erase the ghosts of the open last year and the masters where he played so well only to be outraced by a hot charl.

I think it's his day tomorrow

I have a feeling Cabrera was a fantasy favorite being so cheap.
I had him and moved him off as I had $10000 left. I swapped him for Coetzee and Henley and neither made the cut. :banghead:

Just saw that Keegan shot an 82 today... :bulgy-eyes:

Just saw that Keegan shot an 82 today... :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah, I f'n hate him, just like phil, every time I take him, he sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I have a feeling Cabrera was a fantasy favorite being so cheap.

He was for me!

Siri speaks for me!

I just realized I have Cabrera and Snedeker in fantasy. Yay for me.

Keegan playing first out and with marker tomorrow... wonder if Vegas will let me bet that his round will still take 6 hours?

Really hope Sneds can pull it off tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do as well, I think he holds the Americans chance for a win in his hands!

I do as well, I think he holds the Americans chance for a win in his hands!
Nah, El Tigre is going low tomorrow, like 63, for the historic win by one. You heard it here first.

I think Adam Scott gets it done tomorrow. Feels like it's setting up for him to erase the ghosts of the open last year and the masters where he played so well only to be outraced by a hot charl.

I think it's his day tomorrow

Nah, El Tigre is going low tomorrow, like 63, for the historic win by one. You heard it here first.

Either of these outcomes would please me, otherwise, it will be a disappointing Sunday for me.

At work all day, and catching up on the replay...I took Scott off my fantasy squad and went with DJ. That isn't looking like a shrewd move.
Also, sort of lost in all the TW furor...PHIL! WHY can't you play something remotely like golf when I pick you? Throw in the towel TOMORROW, buddy.

Adam Scott is looking like a winner to me. Just hope he doesn't have a last round like he did at the Open.

Adam Scott is looking like a winner to me. Just hope he doesn't have a last round like he did at the Open.

Ya I don't think it would be a surprise for him to separate from the field tomorrow. Now, who would get the first interview - Adam or Stevie?

Just finishing up watching the coverage today. Man it seems even Augusta is starting to get the idiots screaming after shots.

Just finishing up watching the coverage today. Man it seems even Augusta is starting to get the idiots screaming after shots.

Very disturbing.

That would be historical considering what transpired this week

Siri speaks for me!

That was Nate, he is there and was yelling all types of stuff.

In light of what has happened, I'm pulling for someone else to win other than TW. Cuz I know what his victory is going to spark in the media and on here. Plus if he wins, it means some people went backwards.

I noticed that too, funny cause I told my wife last night that stuff doesn't happen down there....probably texans

Back