2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Anybody thought to ask themselves what will be the champions dinner next year?

No clue on the food, but I bet the beer and wine will be REALLY good.

What an all around amazing tournament this was. It always delivers with excitement and drama. Everything from that 14 year old kid to the penalties for him and Tiger and the drama there to the amazing leaderboard all weekend long. Then the finish today was something out of a storybook. MAN I love the Masters!!!

And the long putter debate will rage on....

You think Fosters is good??? :act-up:

Aussies don't drink Fosters any more than American's drink the beast.

Scotty wins the Green Jacket.

I won a contest on Twitter from 59 Belts.

I took Scotty in several online contests with a score of -9.

I had Scotty in the THP contest along with 6 other guys.

Darren Krieg owes me $25.

I'm drinking beer with dinner tonight. Eff it.

#Winning

Guys I was kidding with who took who and how many. I honestly have no idea.

I'm a big Greg Norman fan and hearing Adam Scott mention and thank Greg Norman was awesome to me. Very classy.

Congrats to Adam...I always like the Masters to be won by someone who deserves to be a major champion, not someone who just lucks into it. I can however say that I have a different opinion of Angel Cabrera after the way he fought and stayed aggressive all day, and for the class he showed at the end.

The only thing that sucks is that it is now 51 weeks until Masters Week.

Every time I watch the Masters I think about how this is the best Masters I've ever seen. That ruled.

With the Masters wrapping up, the next important event on the golf calendar is now the Ohio Invitational.

You're awesome.

I think Outback should cater it.

That rocks dude, congrats!

Have to say, I love the Masters, but spending a Sunday at the Masters with THP was phenomenal. I am looking forward to next year already.

Okay. So I stayed out of here because I was at work the majority of the day.

It would be unfair to even talk about Rickie. However, I would like to thank Charlie for dealing with my texting rants all weekend.

Anyway, what an amazing performance by Adam Scott. I literally jumped up and down when he made the putt on 18 and it's just awesome what he did. Plus, my twitter feed blew up with girls who never watch golf talking about him. I guess that helps the sport a little.

In spite of all the drama this year this was a great Masters tournament! What a finish by Adam and Angel, those two cats played some incredible golf and I can't help but feel for Day, he wanted it badly but it just wasn't to be. What a tournament!

Man, I think Sneds played himself out of this one. He just tried too hard. Forced some mistakes.

I'm officially a converted somewhat of an Adam Scott fan...kinda.

In spite of all the drama this year this was a great Masters tournament! What a finish by Adam and Angel, those two cats played some incredible golf and I can't help but feel for Day, he wanted it badly but it just wasn't to be. What a tournament!

No kidding about Day, can't say I was ever a fan and didn't have him, but found myself pulling for him. Just not in the cards.

No kidding about Day, can't say I was ever a fan and didn't have him, but found myself pulling for him. Just not in the cards.

I've always been a Day fan. I like his personality and the fact that he came from virtually nothing.

Back