GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a couple bad rounds to start the year, still shaking the rust off for sure! I'm hoping to go down 1 digit each period until I get to a single digit and keep it there!!!

4.9. Heading the wrong direction and have a couple of low rounds not far from dropping off..might be a 6 before the spring is over. Really need to be getting my butt back on the range and the short game area. My game is slowly going down hill..

Submitted my scores for the first time for my GHIN today, can't wait to see where I end up

Starting to finally see an index. It's lower than I expected, probably due to a score that is incorrect. I posted a hole by hole that didn't add up correctly, so even though I shot an 84, it posted as a 78. Trying to get it corrected. It shows me as an 11.8 and I am more like a 14-15.

My handicap is going in the wrong direction right now. So far in 2013 I appear to have forgotten how to putt and my distance control with wedges is way off the mark. I guess I'll need to spend more time at the course!

17.4. Strange, I feel like I'm doing a lot of things better, but my scoring isn't reflecting it. Need to find some time to hit the range.

11.2 to 11.9

I've had two awful rounds this year and its killing me. I'm going to get it under 10 this year though.

Today is the first day we can post here in NJ!

Went from 7.9 to 7.6 slowly but surely my quest to get to 5 is getting there.

Mine recalculated to a 25.4 today............. Not happy at all. I just lost my game over the last year and haven't hit very decent rounds.

I was about to give my clubs away after my round today and never touch them again until my wife talked me down.

Dropped to a 14.2...going to be slowly going down as I get ready for the Morgan Cup

Slowly working my way back down to single digits, 11.8 » 11.3 » 10.8

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mine went from 10.1 to 9.4. Had several good rounds in March !!

First update of the year coming for Ohio residents tomorrow... How's it looking guys? Going up or down?

I have played about 10 rounds in the last two weeks to kick start my year during my recent travels.. It started out quite rough but came along well, seeing everything from the mid 80s to the mid 70s. I can't wait to get some new clubs dialed in with shafts that flat out work for my swing. Already I can see a great change in my putting game, and hopefully the fact that my course greens are about to get aerated will not hinder that progress.

Having most of my bag as either test clubs or someone elses has not helped my handicap. Looking forward to having the bag set up soon, so I can work on getting the handicap back down. 13.5 as of Friday.

First update of the year coming for Ohio residents tomorrow... How's it looking guys? Going up or down?

I have played about 10 rounds in the last two weeks to kick start my year during my recent travels.. It started out quite rough but came along well, seeing everything from the mid 80s to the mid 70s. I can't wait to get some new clubs dialed in with shafts that flat out work for my swing. Already I can see a great change in my putting game, and hopefully the fact that my course greens are about to get aerated will not hinder that progress.
up up and away!

+0.3. Problem is that it's too low for this time of the year! 4 of my next 6 rounds will drop some of my lowest counters, so it's likely I'm going to see that inch back to a negative number.

Considering playing in a US Open local qualifier here next month as this is the first time in my life my handicap is low enough at this point to make me eligible. Would be fun to say I'd done it I think.

Snap hooked from my Galaxy S3

+0.3. Problem is that it's too low for this time of the year! 4 of my next 6 rounds will drop some of my lowest counters, so it's likely I'm going to see that inch back to a negative number.

Considering playing in a US Open local qualifier here next month as this is the first time in my life my handicap is low enough at this point to make me eligible. Would be fun to say I'd done it I think.

That would be so awesome!

That would be amazing to do! I know I have no shot at doing it in my life, but I can dream...You can do it!!!

Dan

Down from 10.9 to 10.2

Moving in the right direction anyway.

Mine stayed the same...13.3

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

11.2 to 12.5.

Bunch of high 80's rounds have really hurt me. My 79 from yesterday did not get posted in time for this update by the club......good for MGA tourney next week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back