Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pondering but HELLO gorgeous:

BH6L0FiCYAA5MTj.png:large

Those grooves look awesome!

Not pondering but HELLO gorgeous:

BH6L0FiCYAA5MTj.png:large

MackDaddy! I like that and it really looks cool too. Is this one going to be at demo day next month?

Love, love, love the look of those Callaway wedges. To have the Mack Daddy groove name printed right on the wedge though....only thing I'm not big on.

Love, love, love the look of those Callaway wedges. To have the Mack Daddy groove name printed right on the wedge though....only thing I'm not big on.

I could also live without that, but its not bad. That grind looks awesome, wonder if thats the stock grind

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

If I go the 54/58 route, I'll be giving one of those a good look.

For those curious, Roger Cleveland said on Twitter that he is carrying those with him to Hilton Head this week.

A little creative paintfilling would solve that problem relatively quick.

Those grooves look sick!

I like wpm, it makes mondays slightly less crappy

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I might be purchasing my favorite putter of all time today. SC Hollywood.

Blade putters have always been my favorite but they just don't work for me as well as a mid mallet. Still love it so much I need one.

THPing on Tapatalk

I am seriously consodering getting a set of titleist 710 cbs in place of my Ap2s I know I need forgiveness but I swear I hit the cbs better.

I am seriously consodering getting a set of titleist 710 cbs in place of my Ap2s I know I need forgiveness but I swear I hit the cbs better.

I feel you. I was dead set on the 712 cb's until I hit my buddy's mb. I never thought I could handle a mb but I love mine. Don't settle for what you think you "should" be playing

Tapa Slice

Post-Masters ponders: Versa #7 (B/W/B) and the Tank. Hoping to see both of those at the Outing next month. The two-ball F-7 has survived three different attempts to replace it over the years. I'm not sure if it will survive this.

Also pondering a fitting for iron shafts. KBS Tour S+ and PX PXI 6.0. The PGA Superstore here can apparently fit me with both. I'd like to see what the numbers are compared to the DGS300s I'm gaming in the MPs.

I like the Tank ponder.

Post-Masters ponders: Versa #7 (B/W/B) and the Tank. Hoping to see both of those at the Outing next month. The two-ball F-7 has survived three different attempts to replace it over the years. I'm not sure if it will survive this.

Also pondering a fitting for iron shafts. KBS Tour S+ and PX PXI 6.0. The PGA Superstore here can apparently fit me with both. I'd like to see what the numbers are compared to the DGS300s I'm gaming in the MPs.

I have this model and LOVE it!

I'm pondering a SeeMore mFGP. Oh heck, who am I kidding. I'm not good at this equipment pondering thing. I just bought a SeeMore mFGP while trying to type this post at work. Hawk, I need pondering lessons please.:alien:

I'm going to try some Aerotech Steelfiber shafts for my irons. Seem like they are reasonably priced and are gaining momentum with some guys on Tour. I want to try the Steelfiber i110 and i95. Bought an extra R11 iron off the bay today for $11 to do some head to head with these shafts against my current KBS 90.

I'm going to try some Aerotech Steelfiber shafts for my irons. Seem like they are reasonably priced and are gaining momentum with some guys on Tour. I want to try the Steelfiber i110 and i95. Bought an extra R11 iron off the bay today for $11 to do some head to head with these shafts against my current KBS 90.

Really like this ponder as I was thinking the same thing yesterday after watching the Masters!

Really like this ponder as I was thinking the same thing yesterday after watching the Masters!

I had been pondering for about a week now but the Masters really sold me. Started looking for used R11 irons on the bay last night and found a cheap one today for some experimenting.

Pondering offing my Bridgestone mini staffbag (still has the tags on it), don't want to eat the shipping cost though.....some THPer near Knoxville needs to buy it. :alien:

I'm pondering going form Hex Chrome's to Lethals. Haven't hit the Hex Chrome +, but the Lethals are a better fit for me so far. I love them. Too bad they're new and Lostgolfball.com won't have them.

Newbie to the site and this is just my 3rd post.

I have been thinking about some new irons and new wedges. I'm kind of an old school guy. I like blades and have the game to go with them. I like classic/clean looks and feel, no hybrids. So, I'm thinking 2-PW and 3 wedges.

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back