Ultimate Raffle - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'm surprised you didn't win one in a Master's contest this weekend....

:alien:

There's still time. Maybe the Australian Prime Minister will send me one for being an honorary Aussie for a day or something.

I just can't fathom being able to choose from ANYTHING at the Demo Day. Just absolutely awesome!

Been waiting for this all year! Great stuff here!

I just can't fathom being able to choose from ANYTHING at the Demo Day. Just absolutely awesome!

Boy I can. Might be what finally breaks me to bailing on my i20's, talk about being a kid in a candy store. Oof!

Boy I can. Might be what finally breaks me to bailing on my i20's, talk about being a kid in a candy store. Oof!

[video=youtube;RZ-uV72pQKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI[/video]

I'm surprised you didn't win one in a Master's contest this weekend....

:alien:

I'm surprised JRMO didn't win three of them from Masters contests this weekend.

Might be what gets me out of these wedges...or this driver...or the irons...the possibilities are endless!

Just a note here my friend... i do not believe One-T will be an option. LOL

Hahahaha, it's alright, he's safe. :alien:

I've watched the videos on this. Can't wait to see it in person.

How exciting it will be this year, getting to choose anything from demo day is a great option. Good luck everyone, looks like I need to purchase a few tickets soon.

Last edited:
This just went to a whole new level!

Wow, I can't believe that at an already amazing outing we will have the chance to win anything there.

Wow, that is freaking amazing!

Coolest raffle I've heard of! Wish I could be there, hope there's a "wheel of destiny" at the NE outing.

Um....WOW!!! It's all a one better atmosphere on THP abs this is no different. There isn't a bad take away in the choices. Put me down for a 5 extra tickets.

That's awesome!!! Wheel can be cruel though.....

Holy cow, what a prize, that is amazing!!!

I will be getting some of my tickets ahead of time as well as the dinner. I want them to be spread out to better my chances.

That is what I call a raffle...great idea!

Sweet, I'd love to have a new sprinter van, :alien: to bad I can't go.

Edit, missed the from available items part, reading and joke fail.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

So.. Picking the staff bag full of wedges. That's legal right?
You stole my idea. I was going to say staff bag full of drivers/fw's.

Oh My GAWD!!!!! How could I have missed this for an entire day!!!!!

Dan

Back