The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have a wrath of a sig and it will stay for a full week. And I'll up my post count like an active THPer testing irons. It like an Ohioan in an event thread

fact...Ohio is awesome-ish, THPERS flock from all over to come to ohio....fastest Invitational sellout EVER!

just got an email saying that my home course officially opens on Saturday. They chose to not open so early this year do to some course renovations. I know they brought in a ton of sod to fix some areas. I'm hoping they did some work on the greens as some were pretty bad last year. Anyway, I'm happy because now I have my practice range and course at my disposal again:alien2:

just got an email saying that my home course officially opens on Saturday. They chose to not open so early this year do to some course renovations. I know they brought in a ton of sod to fix some areas. I'm hoping they did some work on the greens as some were pretty bad last year. Anyway, I'm happy because now I have my practice range and course at my disposal again:alien2:

Not a bad birthday email to receive!

Great news Birthday Boy! :birthday::thumb:

My best friend is officially the owner of a building that will house a Maaco sometime in June. He and his son go to Maaco school for a month beginning May 13 in Charlotte and then he will officially have a Maaco franchise.

That's the uh-oh better get Maaco company, although they aren't just the $99 paint job company amymore!

This was a rant but hopefully now it is going to be a HHJJ

As some of you may have seen, I have had some back problems since January which were thought to be muscular but which hadn't resolved so I was back to see my GP last week who referred me for some 'aggressive' physiotherapy. Had an appointment tonight and the diagnosis is I have had a facet joint out of line which has been causing the problem. The physio was manipulating my back then told me to take a deep breath, then exhale and as I did he moved my back and I felt a crack which was the joint popping back into line

He warned me I would feel as bit rough later, which I do, but as long as I manage the exercises it will begin to ease now it is back in place. Got another appointment next week for some further therapy but hopefully now it is on the way to being sorted

Had a nice hot bath and I actually feel a lot better already so things seem to be looking up already

I went from thinking I was going to owe on my taxes to getting back enough to pay for my house and car insurance for the year and still have a little left over. Plus I get commission on it!

I went from thinking I was going to owe on my taxes to getting back enough to pay for my house and car insurance for the year and still have a little left over. Plus I get commission on it!

Wow...that is definitely awesome

Heck of a hhij!

Heading down to Valdosta to spend the day with our granddaughter and our 2 week old great grandson. Doesn't get much better than that.

Heading down to Valdosta to spend the day with our granddaughter and our 2 week old great grandson. Doesn't get much better than that.

HHJJ indeed, have a safe trip and enjoy the family time!

Awesome!!! Have fun.

Good times, Dawg Daddy!

what's today, the 19th? two days 'til i'm 17!

If you leave a note on my car with your number and it says "Call for a good time", expect to be trolled. This is so much fun.

If you leave a note on my car with your number and it says "Call for a good time", expect to be trolled. This is so much fun.

Wait till you're older, you wont think the same. You'll just call.

FRIDAY! What else does a teacher need to be HHJJ?

Just blasted my neighbors mailbox with my SUV, the one neighbor I don't like, while it will cost me some cash, i laughed watching it fall apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back