Just arrived to THP in Augusta, Ga

Bigshake94

Reaction score
Handicap
Whats up THP,

I've been reading the forum for a couple of months now and decided it was time to sign up. I actually just recently based the decision on a new driver partially from the reviews on the forum. I will be replacing my R9 460 with a new to me Clevland Classic 290 in stiff. I hit a bunch of drivers on a LM but the Classic was the best fit of launch angle, spin and dispersion. Currently in the bag is a mix and match...Mizuno MP-25 4-pw, Adams A3 3 hybrid, Acer XF 2 Hybrid, Callaway Octane 3 wood, Wilson SS sand and lob and an Odyssey Sabertooth putter. As you can tell I'm not brand loyal i just try to play what fits my game(no existent right now), you could say I'll try anything once.

Well now that this past weekend of The Masters is over I'm looking forward to playing more. With the price of golf in Augusta during Masters week i always take it off from playing. I went to the Friday round this year which was an amazing experience(1st one for me always go to practice rounds), got to watch Ernie Els hole his chip on 15. I moved to Augusta from Baton Rouge, La 3 years ago for work and met my wife here. We just had our first child in December and its the best reason I have ever had to not play golf. Sorry for getting a little wordy just wanted to put a little about me out there. Looking forward to getting to know some people and take part in this great community. If your from Augusta area and looking to play some rounds shoot me a message.

Thanks for reading

welcome to THP and congrats on being able to go to the Friday round

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Nice to meet you

Welcome Bigshake and I know forum member slammingsam is an Augusta resident.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Bigshake. And congrats on the new addition to the family. I think you will be leaving a very good driver and going on to another great one. I hope you have success with the Cleveland.

Welcome to THP!!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!! A lot of decent golf courses in Augusta for the prices they charge (at least 51 weeks of the year).

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp: bigshake! And congrats on the new addition, as well as getting to go to the Friday round at the Masters.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the club! Was just in your city for "the tournament!"

Welcome to Paradise!

Nice intro Bigshake! Welcome to THP!

Back