SPOT OPEN - 2013 THP Outing

Ok that's more than fair.

For those of us that live semi local, are we allowed to come up for a day and hit some stuff or is it for registered guests only.

Jump in trout, its a great time

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Trout jump on in brother!

If I had a job lined up I would have snagged this spot the second it went up...

Stupid healthcare industry

I wish I could guys but it's not in the cards, I'm moving soon and need to pass this one up.

I wish I could guys but it's not in the cards, I'm moving soon and need to pass this one up.

Moving is overrated. If you close in June, your first payment isn't till August. That's a free month of living!

Are you kidding me? This hasn't filled up yet. Someone jump on this last opening for the BEST GOLF WEEKEND OF YOU LIFE!

Anyone stationed at Cannon needs an awesome trip like this!!

Aint that the truth! This place SUX!
Unfortunately I can't go :((((((((((
Someday I will make it to one...

Are you kidding me? This hasn't filled up yet. Someone jump on this last opening for the BEST GOLF WEEKEND OF YOU LIFE!

Maybe folks just don't have the funds to come however I would definitely try to make it happen. You don't have to sell ya neighbor's dawg or anything that serious, however look for creative ways. This might be your last chance to attend an outing like this. You never know :confused2:

Just wanted to get this back around as I don't think the spot has been filled yet folks.

It has not been filled yet and I sure would like to get it filled ASAP!

If you will take a kidney as payment ill fill the spot!

daily bump of awesomeness, still time for someone to jump in!

If I had the funds I would be all over this. Can't believe it hasn't been filled yet.

10000 plus members and we can't fill
This spot?! Shame

I'm really surprised this hasn't filled yet. It's going to be an awesome time for everyone.

I wish i could go but it would be a long haul from CA

Come on now, I know there is one more person right on the edge of making this decision. Jump on board with us and I'll share my monkey butt powder with ya :thumb:

I sure wish I could get away and come for this...I know it would be a lot of fun...I know KY is not that far, but getting ready to go to Myrtle Beach in June!

Come on now, I know there is one more person right on the edge of making this decision. Jump on board with us and I'll share my monkey butt powder with ya :thumb:
How can anyone pass that up??? Free monkey butt powder! Wish I could guys but with the move and the new house it's just not in the cards... Although the monkey butt powder does make it so tempting. LOL

How can anyone pass that up??? Free monkey butt powder! Wish I could guys but with the move and the new house it's just not in the cards... Although the monkey butt powder does make it so tempting. LOL

I am shocked that nobody jumped on the offer to share my monkey butt powder :bulgy-eyes:

I am shocked that nobody jumped on the offer to share my monkey butt powder :bulgy-eyes:
As am I... That alone is well worth the trip if you ask me. Somebody? Anybody?

Back