2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Freddie, that is beautiful. Here is a pick of my new beast mode driver. Lots of pics in the appropriate thread.

driver4.png

Some left handed Xhot love, very noise Ant

Here she is boys. The heartbreaker. (lots of pics in the appropriate thread)

putter5.png

GReat looking pics from all the Callaway guys!!! I hope you all enjoy the clubs. they all look awesome!!!

Freddie that's a sweet flat stick you got there! Yorkem lots of goodness for you too buddy. Lots of Callaway going on this week. Pretty awesome feeling having a box there waiting on you.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Can't wait to see Da Tank Nate. Bet it's a beast. Gonna look good in your hands!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Woweeeeee Nate! Sure is a beauty!

3u7y8uhe.jpg

More pics in the Odyssey Putter Thread!

Dang Nate. I may have to try that out in Myrtle bro...even if it is facing the wrong direction

Looks great Nate!

Congrats guys. I saw Yorkems in person and that is a sweet looking putter! He was overjoyed and I loved seeing it

Loving all of this stuff coming in!!! Awesome looking #Callaway swag.

Nate's picture of the tank is awesome

Cool pic Nate!

Freddie, love the grip!

Nate's picture of the tank is awesome

I agree with you there Dean. Really cool looking picture. Callaway should use it in an advertisement.

Took the Xhot pro and Versa out for the maiden range session. Driver just looks good with muted steel gray head combined with glossy white shaft.

The Versa has a distinct sound and feel.
Both will take some fine tuning.

Took the Xhot pro and Versa out for the maiden range session. Driver just looks good with muted steel gray head combined with glossy white shaft.

You are goign to be lethal with both. Surgeon like precision!

This will be my first putter with an insert so I am expecting a little fine tuning as well, but I know we will get them dialed in quickly.

What are your initial thoughts on the Fubuki shaft

What are your initial thoughts on the Fubuki shaft

It's solid, it's present and accounted for at impact and has some solid feedback. The xhotpro is the quietest driver I have ever swung so feedback is key. The Fubuki won't disappoint.
My one complaint is the amount of play I feel when I waggle. It feels in the sift side of stiff and may need a slight adjustment. The first three balls I hit surprised me, the impact was in the middle of the face and ball launch so high. The first bounced into Brad Brewer's teaching studio.

One, that's stupid long

Two, hope brad didn't mind!

two members of Team Hackers are now the only 2-time THP Hall of Famers.....just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back