The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to move south.

Poor repair manuals.

You are a global leader in agricultural equipment, give me a repair manual that's not missing information.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

We're not going to be able to really assess the situation without knowing the "other thing" in detail. It's just part of the job.

Seriously, though, I would be prepared to move on. If I was thinking there was something serious going on and the other person didn't, I'd be weary of trying to continue a serious relationship. Not many good things can come from that situation.

Agree 100%. Now if you just want to hit it, and thats all she wants, and you don't expect more, I can understand that. ( Not how I roll, but I understand why guys would! ) But obviously she has no intentions on a "real" relationship, so if that is what you are after, time to move on. Just .02 from a guy that has been down that road before ( and I was in my late 30's! )

My rant is a little late. I hate kidney stones. Talk about helpless pain. I have fought them for 3 weeks. The only bright side is that they cleared up in time for the Ohio Inv. Glad to be back here and painless.

Large Phil - I feel your pain! I have had them THREE times! My body just seems to enjoy them. My mother in law had them and said the pain was MUCH worse than childbirth. And I have a very high pain threshold, but they are flat out debilitating in the middle of an attack! The thing now is every time I have even a twinge in that area, I go into full freakout mode lol!

I was being a little sarcastic. ESPN's mega-contract with the SEC shows in every broadcast. Following twitter last weekend, every other ESPN personality kept posting how many SEC players have been drafted.

When Miami players seemed to get drafted for every spot in the first round in 2001 and 2002, I don't remember ESPN touting how many Big East players had been drafted.

But, it is what it is. ESPN has long been about marketing instead of reporting.

Solid rant ATL - I really have no use for ESPN.

I like having good banter with people on a subject and having a good discussion about it. But then, someone has to come in and make you feel like you're voice is worth about as much a doggy poop. Come on.

This is getting ridiculous.

I like having good banter with people on a subject and having a good discussion about it. But then, someone has to come in and make you feel like you're voice is worth about as much a doggy poop. Come on.

I'd just stay out of those threads, too many people looking to "bait" others too often

My gas tank cover on my car won't open. It usually locks when the car is locked or not in park and unlocks when you get out and the care in unlocked. But now it's locked and there is nothing I can do to open it unless I pull the cover off it's hinges. I'm down to less than 1/4 a tank of gas. Think I need to call the dealership now.

My gas tank cover on my car won't open. It usually locks when the car is locked or not in park and unlocks when you get out and the care in unlocked. But now it's locked and there is nothing I can do to open it unless I pull the cover off it's hinges. I'm down to less than 1/4 a tank of gas. Think I need to call the dealership now.

I say go the Cosmo Kramer route and see how low you can go. :D

The next post I want you to make on THP is how you met this smoking hot girl that is totally into you.................Now Go!!!

Large Phil - I feel your pain! I have had them THREE times! My body just seems to enjoy them. My mother in law had them and said the pain was MUCH worse than childbirth. And I have a very high pain threshold, but they are flat out debilitating in the middle of an attack! The thing now is every time I have even a twinge in that area, I go into full freakout mode lol!

I believe my tally is 18 now. I have spent more time on my knees than a preacher. Kidney stones will cause earnest prayer, even if you aren't religious.

I'd just stay out of those threads, too many people looking to "bait" others too often

What Mikedean said JT. He's smart.

Thanks guys. I enjoy talking to those guys in that thread. Most of them are respectful and we can banter like that. But, there's just always that one person, who feels like it's his duty to go in there and be little me with some comment that has nothing to do with subject and it's sole purpose is to tear me down. Come on now. This isn't what this place is about. It's just awful.

Thanks guys. I enjoy talking to those guys in that thread. Most of them are respectful and we can banter like that. But, there's just always that one person, who feels like it's his duty to go in there and be little me with some comment that has nothing to do with subject and it's sole purpose is to tear me down. Come on now. This isn't what this place is about. It's just awful.

Its a shame, but in reality when you have a large group of people such as this place, you are going to have people like that....the world we live in.

Guess JT didn't like my smoking hot girl reference.............

Ugh. Best case scenario on my wrist is some tendonitis, worst case is a scaphoid fracture.

Awesome.

Guess JT didn't like my smoking hot girl reference.............

I thanked it, but I don't think it'll happen for a while. Having said that, I'm too addicted to THP to not post for a couple years.

Ugh. Best case scenario on my wrist is some tendonitis, worst case is a scaphoid fracture.

Awesome.

That could stink. I hope it works out the former.

That could stink. I hope it works out the former.
Me too, sir, me too.

It's been like this for about a month now, cant imagine it getting worse.

I thanked it, but I don't think it'll happen for a while. Having said that, I'm too addicted to THP to not post for a couple years.
I'm rooting for you buddy.........you're a good guy!

One down, three to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back