New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

We have a reservation at the place under Darren for 7pm.

Is the reservation for a certain number? I'm back at Bally's trying to figure out whether to meet you guys, or eat here on the boardwalk?

Is the reservation for a certain number? I'm back at Bally's trying to figure out whether to meet you guys, or eat here on the boardwalk?

I would hope that you'd be able to come out!

Not a fan of wind or this McCullough guy. 4 penalties so far, rough is thick. But I'm having a great time with my bestie Buck.

Come on man make it happen!

See you guys in 10 mins then.

Dang I was hoping to leave work at 3 today to get down there early and here I am just heading to the subway...

We just signed a no party policy and after we walked in with this.
yru3ege6.jpg

Where is the Bailey's? Isn't that Bucks favorite?

Man, it looks like everyone had a blast today while I was driving. Lol.

Ricky, so bummed you can't make it dude, but make sure your wife is okay.

I can't freaking wait for tomorrow. I'm so beat, but also so ready to jump out of bed at 5 tomorrow and head down there!

THPers at dinner.

20130503_194400_zps382f8898.jpg

Beard is looking good Mitch

Good first night.
epu6eme2.jpg

Oh man lol. Love some ICB's.

What a great night with THPers. Watching Buck just grinning at the end of the table was a sight for sore eyes.

Thanks to everybody tonight. That was a blast.

Other than really expensive what's an Irish car bomb?

What a great night with THPers. Watching Buck just grinning at the end of the table was a sight for sore eyes.

Thanks to everybody tonight. That was a blast.

I bet it was with 12 Irish car bombs :bulgy-eyes:. What da heck is a Irish car bomb anyways? Do you eat or drink it :confused2:.

Back