Energy Drinks & Shots

That made me laugh out loud.

Uh oh, was there some sort of insinuation that I didnt realize when typing that?

I havent. Just been going on the Paisley from Costco. Finally ran out yesterday. GG picked up two cans of blue at a Loves when we were refueling.

Sugar free?

Nope, not a sugar free fan.

My wife bought one of those SodaStream makers, and my 18 year old son picked up a bottle of the Energy Drink for it. It's pretty good, and gives you a boost without making you jittery.

I don't drink coffee or regular energy drinks either, I don't really care for the taste of either. But for some reason, when you mix the two together with a Monster Java, it's freaking awesome. I try to pick up one before work a few times a week.

I reallly want one of those. Do you like it?

We have one Wake. Its okay....
Good for convenience, but the tastes to me mirror the supermarket brand soda. So if you like that, it should work out well.

I like the flavors other than the standard sodas. I never drank much Cola anyways. I prefer the Energy Drink flavors and the fruit flavors, most of which are available Sugar Free. Carbonated Kool-Aid was a little strange the first time I tried it, but it's actually pretty awesome.

My favorite:

enu9ubeb.jpg

I hate to ask this because I thought I was keeping up with this thread pretty well, but what is the Paisley?

I have been searching for the light blue for what seems to be a month now. I cannot find them anywhere.

I hate to ask this because I thought I was keeping up with this thread pretty well, but what is the Paisley?

I have been searching for the light blue for what seems to be a month now. I cannot find them anywhere.

White can Monster with a paisley print on the can. Its bliss.

Have you tried the blue one with the same can design??

Thanks. That is what I thought. I have ha the white can. It is pretty good. Just want to try that light blue can now.

Compared to paisley, blue tastes like feet. :D

Last time I saw the blue, I thought of this.

Well I finally got around to trying both the Paisley and the light blue. I don't drink energy drinks very often, especially sugar free ones, but I really liked both of them. I'm not sure which one I liked better so I'm going to buy another of each and try them again. Definitely the best sugar free ones I've ever tried.

Compared to paisley, blue tastes like feet. :D
I'm crying over here.... I don't see you getting close to any feet

Well I finally got around to trying both the Paisley and the light blue. I don't drink energy drinks very often, especially sugar free ones, but I really liked both of them. I'm not sure which one I liked better so I'm going to buy another of each and try them again. Definitely the best sugar free ones I've ever tried.

My wife doesn't like them either but she liked the Paisley, its just unique.....and awesome.

Awesome is the best word to describe the paisley. I just buy them by the case at Sam's...........

Back