2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP GREEN!!!!
2011-wm-phoenix-open.jpg

This has to happen. THP green would rock True Blue

I had a really great chat with Cobra yesterday and we have some exciting stuff for you guys for your apparel. That is all I am going to say at this time.

So fired up to hear this!!! I have purchased some puma gear and am extremely impressed with it at this point.

So fired up to hear this!!! I have purchased some puma gear and am extremely impressed with it at this point.

Puma is some of the most comfortable golf gear on the market. I love my shirts

Oh hello Mr UPS man

Puma is some of the most comfortable golf gear on the market. I love my shirts

Puma gear is excellent. You guys are going to look awesome.

Nice to hear the motor running on that.

Totally agree guys. Really soft feeling. I was suprised at how nice the polos felt.

Sounds pretty exciting for you Cobra Puma guys! I can't wait to see what all of us are wearing.

Love seeing all the action going on in this thread!! It gets me all excited about July!

How exciting is this? Golfweeks listing of the best courses by state that anyone can play. South Carolina:

ery9y9y4.jpg

I had a really great chat with Cobra yesterday and we have some exciting stuff for you guys for your apparel. That is all I am going to say at this time.

I like the sounds of that, can't wait to hear more!!!

Dude! I went with CB's! I posted my order yesterday. Going with CB's with KBS C-Tapers!

Bradd is going to be carving up the courses with these. Nice choice bro.

Hi Tyno! I'm leaning DPC's but those CB's spoke to me when I hit them in ATL

You know you can hit the CB's well bro so I see no point in further pondering. Get that order in.

GG dropping serious teasers JB style! Come in with a bomb and then leave it to explode.

Just want to throw this out there. I know I am an idiot.

I am relativley new to THP and the Morgan cup, but all along I have though that each team was sponsored by one manufacturer. I just dug a little more to find out that each team has all manufacturers represented.

How in the world am I going to pick a side?

How exciting is this? Golfweeks listing of the best courses by state that anyone can play. South Carolina:

ery9y9y4.jpg

That is awesome! We will be playing some seriously gorgeous golf courses.

I am relativley new to THP and the Morgan cup, but all along I have though that each team was sponsored by one manufacturer. I just dug a little more to find out that each team has all manufacturers represented.

You can't go wrong Cody. 4 Great teams to choose from and all worthy of your support. As long as you are supporting the event every team will be happy and very appreciative.

You can't go wrong Cody. 4 Great teams to choose from and all worthy of your support. As long as you are supporting the event every team will be happy and very appreciative.

Oh I am very supportive of the MC. I just wish I knew everyone in it a little more (this will happen over the next year or so) so that I could pick sides. I may just go with my original strategy and pick the team with the most Cobra players.

I think the MC is the greatest thing I have ever heard of.

Tell you what I'd do in your position. I'd throw my support behind Team Paradise, the team that won the very first Morgan Cup and will certainly do so again this year. That's what I'd do. Ya know, if I were you.

But honestly, just having your support and interest in the event is great!

ery9y9y4.jpg

Awesome find. I can't say that I am suprised though. Two amazing courses.

I am pumped to see what those guys get to wear! I'm sure its going to be awesome!

Tell you what I'd do in your position. I'd throw my support behind Team Paradise, the team that won the very first Morgan Cup and will certainly do so again this year. That's what I'd do. Ya know, if I were you.

Well my original and uneducated support was with Team Albatross. This was only because I listed my Albatross Club purchase in the "What golf stuff did you buy today" and someone told me I needed to support Team Albatross. This may have been on my first day of finding THP on the internet.

Now I understand a little more about the MC and have interacted with a few of you guys. I now feel that I owe the MC and myself a good bit of research before casting my support.

Good luck to all teams and I will make my decision soon.

Ha

Well my original and uneducated support was with Team Albatross. This was only because I listed my Albatross Club purchase in the "What golf stuff did you buy today" and someone told me I needed to support Team Albatross. This may have been on my first day of finding THP on the internet.

Now I understand a little more about the MC and have interacted with a few of you guys. I now feel that I owe the MC and myself a good bit of research before casting my support.

Good luck to all teams and I will make my decision soon.

Ha
Sticking with Team Albatross is the way to go, without a doubt. We are the Peoples team, the Forums Team. We appreciate your support.

Oh I am very supportive of the MC. I just wish I knew everyone in it a little more (this will happen over the next year or so) so that I could pick sides. I may just go with my original strategy and pick the team with the most Cobra players.

I think the MC is the greatest thing I have ever heard of.

Absolutely bro. I will tell you this, the best way to meet a bunch of THP'ers is to get to an outing or an invitational, or a local gathering. You are immediately treated like family and you will walk away with some great friends.

Sticking with Team Albatross is the way to go, without a doubt. We are the Peoples team, the Forums Team. We appreciate your support.

Or you could back the returning champs, with the only 2 time winner One-T.

Really...the Peoples Team? The Forums Team? Please...with your exclusive Albatross Club...hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back