2013 THP Outing - Annika Academy

then each participant can take a few swings and get some great data.

How is this going to work? Will there be a list to get on to do this? Are we going to be hitting driver or irons? So many questions!

How is this going to work? Will there be a list to get on to do this? Are we going to be hitting driver or irons? So many questions!

Its not a full fitting. Just giving people the opportunity to check out their systems.

Dang that is going to be sweeet!

This is going to be a great addition to the event.

Well done THP.

The blows just keep on coming! This is amazing!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

An awesome addition to an already awesome weekend.

Going to come away with some great memories/experiences next week for sure, thank you.

This. Is. Awesome!!!!!

This blows me away, I do plan to make this tour.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Oh my goodness! What an amazing addition to demo day! Huge thanks to THP and the Annika Academy for allowing us to do this. Really, really excited for this tour!

I am so glad I jumped on this opportunity and the week hasn't even begun!

I am really looking forward to this. Pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity. Yet another one that I owe to THP!

just booked my fitting for the rest of my MC Equipment for thursday right after i land. gonna be awesome!

For those of you that haven't been there, prepared to be wowed. It's a pretty awesome place.

For those of you that haven't been there, prepared to be wowed. It's a pretty awesome place.

between you and freddies reviews and the prices for the fitting i couldn't pass it up.

Agreed. I hope some of the people take us up on the offer to head over for the tour. Its a great place.

Agreed. I hope some of the people take us up on the offer to head over for the tour. Its a great place.

I will definitely be there.

Just saw this! To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

Wow this sounds really neat. I think i will check it out.

Whoa, what an awesome surprise! I will definitely be going over there. There isn't anywhere within a 3 hour drive of me that has golf technology at all. I can't wait to be wow'ed by this place.

This is incredible! Thanks GG and JB for setting this up and a huge thanks to the Annika Academy!

This is really cool. I love all the thought and planning that goes into these events and I really can't thank Josh and Morgan enough for what they do on a daily basis.

Back