Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I have compiled a list of golfers for Thursday and there are not a whole lot of players for Thursday. List coming soon.

I don't think I updated the spreadsheet but I'm game for Thursday afternoon golf.

haha Glad ya riding the same mule buddy :thumb:

Paulo -- Have a good trip over the big pond and looking forward to meeting a Scottish dude. Are ya going to be wearing a dress when you get over here? :bulgy-eyes: jk:D

Well I certainly don't wear the trousers in my house..... :D

Looking forward to visiting the woodshed for my guided tour! See ya soon!

Thursday Morning pairings on the Watson:
Group 1. (840)
Tadashi
jman
JJ
war

group 2 (850)
j4u
whiterhino
milehigh
pmoa

group 3 (910)
dleavitt39
signmann23
bhillin
G4L

920 if we need it

thursday afternoon

rtparty
dleavitt
J4U
Signmann23

bhillin
milehigh
cartstenbf
Tadashi

bmwnola
jman
g4l
White rhino

Ary
buck
howzat
OneT

war
dean
JJ
yorkem

*****we have 6 times in the AM and PM. I am going to get rid of three times in the AM if no one else steps up to play.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the work Freddie

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the work Freddie. I am looking forward to getting a round in with J4u, Milehigh and PMOA.

You missed me in the afternoon activities Freddie, perhaps I can squeeze in the open spot at 2:20?

Thanks for the work Freddie. I am looking forward to getting a round in with J4u, Milehigh and PMOA.

You missed me in the afternoon activities Freddie, perhaps I can squeeze in the open spot at 2:20?

Freddie, put him in my group! Rhino and I need to tee it up!

Thanks for handling this Freddie.

What course is the afternoon round on?

thats were I have you, sorry

FK, you are the man buddy. Thanks for this.

Thanks Freddie! After talking to bmwnola. I will be picking him up from the airport for his 930 arrival. I will join him for his afternoon round.

Thanks for setting this up Freddie! What course are we playing in the afternoon?

Thursday can't come soon enough. Looking forward to teeing it up with three legends.

Thursday can't come soon enough. Looking forward to teeing it up with three legends.

Legends is a bit strong. Can't wait to see your revamped swing.

Legends is a bit strong. Can't wait to see your revamped swing.

Legend is about right. It is going to be a lot of fun. I will look like a completely different guy out there. It will be interesting for sure.

Freddie my man, thanks bro!!!

Wondering if I could get added to Thursday afternoon as well? No worries if it is too late to make that happen

The list is no good. Apparently meet and greet is at 630 so I have together new tee times. Unlimited golf may not be in the cards. Afternoon rounds only or we go out before 800 and push afternoon times up. But that does work for everyone either. Back to the drawing board

The list is no good. Apparently meet and greet is at 630 so I have together new tee times. Unlimited golf may not be in the cards. Afternoon rounds only or we go out before 800 and push afternoon times up. But that does work for everyone either. Back to the drawing board

Freddie,
GG was a bit off. The meet and greet will be at 8pm. Those that are not playing, will be able to come hang out with GG and I and others if they choose before then, but the official meet and greet (if there even is an official one) will be at 8pm.

Details about this and the villa crawl will be tomorrow.

I have no problem getting up a bit early for the morning round if we can get two rounds in, otherwise I'm up for anything.

I am good with going out early if that is the option. Who needs sleep? LOL

I am also ok showing up to the meet n greet at say 7:00 also if it makes things easier all the way around.

I am good with going out early if that is the option. Who needs sleep? LOL.

There will be no sleep had this weekend. At all.

There is a fine balance between exhaustion and being able to function. If there's ever a co-sponsor of an Outing, it should be Monster or Xyience.

I know dude! I'll probably be up late Friday night! It's been a while since I've made it to the 9:00 p.m. mark! :act-up: I've usually chugged a few tall frosty prune juice shots and by then off to the sack :D

There is a fine balance between exhaustion and being able to function. If there's ever a co-sponsor of an Outing, it should be Monster or Xyience.

You mean like Bridgestone this year ; )

Back