Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

You mean like Bridgestone this year ; )

Exactly, the energy drink sponsor of the Outing.

Nothing'll top Bridgestone's work this year though!

With the wet and greet at 8pm, the times will stand. I may look for a half hour earlier but I will post tomorrow

With the wet and greet at 8pm, the times will stand. I may look for a half hour earlier but I will post tomorrow

Wet & greet??

Guess I'm bringing board shorts.

My kind of party.

You boys going to a wet and greet :bulgy-eyes:?

How are the fricking Love Bugs down that way these days? Last year KellyBo and I had to haul arse to a car wash and spray it down because there were so many making love all over our car :bulgy-eyes:

How are the fricking Love Bugs down that way these days? Last year KellyBo and I had to haul arse to a car wash and spray it down because there were so many making love all over our car :bulgy-eyes:
They are out in full force right now, OG. Bring some fabric softner sheets, they get them off really easy.

They are out in full force right now, OG. Bring some fabric softner sheets, they get them off really easy.

Thanks partner! We'll pack a box in the car and be prepared this year.

Just leaving for the airport. See you guys at the bar soon :D

Only few more days to go, 20+ hours of being on a planes, and no golfing, It will all be worth it, i cant wait to get to Florida!!!!!!!

P.S. any golf courses in Houston that are any good, I'm stuck here till the outing pretty much

Only few more days to go, 20+ hours of being on a planes, and no golfing, It will all be worth it, i cant wait to get to Florida!!!!!!!

P.S. any golf courses in Houston that are any good, I'm stuck here till the outing pretty much
umm yeah, reach out to Triple Bogie Tim

UPDATE:

The first post has been updated with info on the meet and greet on Thursday.

Thursday
For those who arrive early we will be doing a meet and greet at the roof top bar at Reunion Resort. Everyone is welcome! This will officially begin at 8:00pm, however, if you are here earlier feel free to show up earlier, JB and I will probably be there around 7, possibly even earlier because we plan to eat dinner there first.

UPDATE:

The first post has been updated with info on the meet and greet on Thursday.

Thursday
For those who arrive early we will be doing a meet and greet at the roof top bar at Reunion Resort. Everyone is welcome! This will officially begin at 8:00pm, however, if you are here earlier feel free to show up earlier, JB and I will probably be there around 7, possibly even earlier because we plan to eat dinner there first.

Thanks GG, see everyone there Thursday.

Back