2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, so many great choices. Good luck guys.

thanks i'm curious about the KBS Tour X Flex coming from the C Taper in S+ i think that is the best option available for me fitting will tell all. The PXi are not shabby either in the forged.

Boom order placed. No point hanging around

Head Chosen - XHot Pro irons
Setup - 5-pw
Grip - Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout White/Blue
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - True Temper Project X 95 Flighted in 5.5

you're so awesome.

fair warning to others....our practice round is going to take a very, very long time cuz i'm going to hit each shot with my clubs first, and then Kelly's clubs.

thanks i'm curious about the KBS Tour X Flex coming from the C Taper in S+ i think that is the best option available for me fitting will tell all. The PXi are not shabby either in the forged.
I'm headed to the PGA store this evening to try the KBS Tour and the PXi shafts. I'll know my order by tonight!

I hit the forged with a Projected X in it at a demo day on Saturday and loved it. The fitting will tell you what the best fit number-wise, but if it's close between two options, go with what you want to game.

Order placed!

Head Chosen - X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Grip - Stock Callaway Grip
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - Stock PXi 6.0

Order placed!

Head Chosen - X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - Stock PXi 6.0

sticks with his guns, I like it!

Order placed!

Head Chosen - X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - Stock PXi 6.0

That's serious. Nice choice.

Boom order placed. No point hanging around

Head Chosen - XHot Pro irons
Setup - 5-pw
Grip - Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout White/Blue
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - True Temper Project X 95 Flighted in 5.5

Awesomeness, loving the PX 95 selection!!

Thanks buddy, they are just too good not to order. And pretty...they are so pretty!

yeah the prettiness almost offsets the stinging sensation in my hands when I missed

Order placed!

Head Chosen - X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - Stock PXi 6.0

Guy's gonna be lethal. I may have to snag those for a second in our practice round...

Love the order, Jake. I like that you stuck with what you already know and like.

yeah the prettiness almost offsets the stinging sensation in my hands when I missed

I bet the lighter PXi's might help with that a bit. I've become a huge fan of putting PXi's in everything. Even in putters.

Thanks guys, Brad you can definitely hit them in our practice round. They're a lot more like the DPC than people would think they are, they're small and gorgeous but they do offer just a little bit of room for error as well. And man alivin when you strike em clean and crisp there is nothing better!

Order placed!

Head Chosen - X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts - Stock PXi 6.0

As soon as these came out I figured they would be a great match for you, Congrats dude.

Not sure what is going on but I can't quote anyone right now, so I just want to say that is an awesome choice Jake. You will be lethal with those in your bag for sure.

As soon as these came out I figured they would be a great match for you, Congrats dude.
I did too actually. Then I got a set for a review and it was a no brainer!

Not sure what is going on but I can't quote anyone right now, so I just want to say that is an awesome choice Jake. You will be lethal with those in your bag for sure.
Thanks buddy, they are so good. This time into 18 at Caledonia it'll be a PW instead of a 9i so I'll probably hit it close like JB did!

nice order Jake and Kelly. Jake I had a feeling you were going to go with those.

I am sure you will stick it tight buddy.

Order up:as you may have heard, tour rep strikes again. Iron order today. This is what I sent in: Thank you To Callaway

Xforged 4-PW
true Temper s400
standard length
1* flat/ 2*strong
Lamkin REL3Gen blue with three wraps

Order up:as you may have heard, tour rep strikes again. Iron order today. This is what I sent in: Thank you To Callaway

Xforged 4-PW
true Temper s400
standard length
1* flat/ 2*strong
Lamkin REL3Gen blue with three wraps
LOVE IT! We're going to have identical bags dude. This is awesome. We are awesome!

Congratulations guys...the whole Callaway iron line is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back