Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I've got a stupid question. I know Saturday and Sunday is unlimited golf. Do we get a round included With Thurday's stay? I know it's not unlimited that day. But wasn't sure if one round was included or not.

No, golf is not included for your stay on Thursday. You can play after 1pm for $53.50 or get unlimited golf for the day at $90.95 or just pay whatever the regular rate is if you chose to play before 1pm.

No, golf is not included for your stay on Thursday. You can play after 1pm for $53.50 or get unlimited golf for the day at $90.95 or just pay whatever the regular rate is if you chose to play before 1pm.

Ok, secondary question. If we already have a time set, does that mean we've been charged? Or do we check in early morning, and do it then?

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, secondary question. If we already have a time set, does that mean we've been charged? Or do we check in early morning, and do it then?

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All golf, aside from Saturday and Sunday will be paid for separately at the pro shop at the time of your tee time.

Tee times updated accordingly

Thanks Freddie

Breakfast will be buffet style in the Forte room.

Thanks for the heads up on this GG

If they don't have a locker room I'm sure someone who's staying until Monday will let you shower at their villa.

I am staying until Tuesday, but you would need to get with me before Monday because I will probably hit up Disney with my wife Monday

haha friendly round my arse! You guys will be playing for the trophy Saturday morning, the HOF opportunity, and for the Bridgestone prize package. Bullfrog, your hop will be a flop by Saturday afternoon dude. :D Oh and by the way, when JB is putting, you can not be on the green while he is putting :nono:. When he is hitting shots from the fairway, you must be at least 50 yards behind his position. Make sure you follow these rules and you may, survive the round :thumb:

Hahahaha...poor Chunky

Ladies and Gents, the debut of the 2013 Demo Day Outfit.

947400_10151609618168216_691472902_n.jpg

1 word: WOW!

Really glad I didn't wear those green shorts today

Hahaha

Thanks Morgan

Only 3 hours and 29 mins till my vacation starts. This day can't go quick enough.

I'm so far behind. Haven't started separating clothes, nor organized the bag, or charged the camera batteries, or pretty much anything else. I'm not 100% positive my shirts match my shorts since I did the scripting while my wife was out of town and she hasn't OK'd them yet. Need to change the oil in the car, make sure the tires are aired up, and lighten the load of any extraneous crap in the trunk. I was going to pre-make my villa crawl 'item' but don't know if that will happen either.

SIGH.

About the only thing I've got figured out and set aside so far is two cans of spray SPF 50, a big 'ol bottle of monkey butt powder, and a clean toothbrush. I have a feeling I'm going to show up without something...hopefully not chonies. :bulgy-eyes:

I am behind too. Looks like I am flying to Detroit tonight... and then headed to Orlando from Detroit on Thursday. ugh. 2 less days to prep.

I am behind too. Looks like I am flying to Detroit tonight... and then headed to Orlando from Detroit on Thursday. ugh. 2 less days to prep.

I could pick you up in detroit. We stopping to play on the way down. That will give you a prep round plus maybe get you there sooner. :laughing: Detroit Airport Sucks.

Is there a specific dress code for the banquet dinner? Is golfing attire ok, or are pants required?

Dan

I'm so far behind. Haven't started separating clothes, nor organized the bag, or charged the camera batteries, or pretty much anything else. I'm not 100% positive my shirts match my shorts since I did the scripting while my wife was out of town and she hasn't OK'd them yet. Need to change the oil in the car, make sure the tires are aired up, and lighten the load of any extraneous crap in the trunk. I was going to pre-make my villa crawl 'item' but don't know if that will happen either.

SIGH.

About the only thing I've got figured out and set aside so far is two cans of spray SPF 50, a big 'ol bottle of monkey butt powder, and a clean toothbrush. I have a feeling I'm going to show up without something...hopefully not chonies. :bulgy-eyes:

I'm in the same boat as you guys... Less than 2 days but it'll all come together!

Slacks or jeans and a golf shirt is perfect. You could wear shorts but its not recommended.

I am wearing jeans this year....slacks were a little dressy last year it seemed compared to most.

I am wearing jeans this year....slacks were a little dressy last year it seemed compared to most.

I will be wearing a nice pair of golf pants and a golf shirt. Quite honestly, they are more comfortable than jeans.

wonder if I still have time to get mine dry cleaned

Do it dude. It's times like these I wish I owned one.

wonder if I still have time to get mine dry cleaned

I'm sure you would look great in your tuxedo t-shirt!!

Back