Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I like to picture Dean as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and he does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

I like to picture Dean as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and he does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

now you have me worried

Somewhere there is a pic of me in a tuxedo t shirt and a huge goofy hat last at least year's villa crawl. Man that was fun!

Somewhere there is a pic of me in a tuxedo t shirt and a huge goofy hat last at least year's villa crawl. Man that was fun!

I think I took that one.

Shutting down the computer and heading home now. Got to pack my bags and then I am out the door! See you there fellas!

Shutting down the computer and heading home now. Got to pack my bags and then I am out the door! See you there fellas!

see you Thursday

Nice Yorkem! I'm 10 minutes from out the door and packalottagolfstuffapalooza tonight.

Tomorrow will be the longest day of work/school ever though.

So I have an odd question. Would there be anyone equipped/willing/able to put (back) on the adaptor on my B'Asha at the outing? I had an unfortunate incident at the range where the head flew about 75 yards down range looks like it just slid clean off so as far as I can tell should just need to glue it back on. Just trying to sort if I should try to find a different guy to re-tip it real quick tonight before I pack or what I should do.

So sad...I was loving the feel of that shaft in the ZL Encore.

Have a safe trip. See you in a couple of days!

You sure did. Your lovely wife was also in the pic. Man she's going to really miss me this year. Poor girl.

I remember that picture. I am going to miss you but I get to see you in July.

I remember that picture. I am going to miss you but I get to see you in July.
YES! July is all that is keeping me from having a breakdown about missing this. That and Vegas...but you won't be there, I'll have to find a way to survive I guess. You sure Dean won't just let you come?

Have fun down there this weekend!

So I have an odd question. Would there be anyone equipped/willing/able to put (back) on the adaptor on my B'Asha at the outing? I had an unfortunate incident at the range where the head flew about 75 yards down range looks like it just slid clean off so as far as I can tell should just need to glue it back on. Just trying to sort if I should try to find a different guy to re-tip it real quick tonight before I pack or what I should do.

So sad...I was loving the feel of that shaft in the ZL Encore.

Im sure someone there will help you out

YES! July is all that is keeping me from having a breakdown about missing this. That and Vegas...but you won't be there, I'll have to find a way to survive I guess. You sure Dean won't just let you come?

Have fun down there this weekend!

I don't think he would trust me in Vegas without him.

My hopes,
A new 40K
A 5am wakeup call from a random in the locker room
A chip shot in your room that "does break a table"
Another awesome bus driver
An 11 on hole #1 to beat my 10
A new Bullfrog
And someone to top me and Bucks bar tab (Mikedean did have a zima)

Have fun everyone. I am really bummed to not be there, pour some booze out for me on the first tee...

All scripting done. Clothes all packed. Now to work on cleaning the clubs and packing them. 1 more work day!

Slacks or jeans and a golf shirt is perfect. You could wear shorts but its not recommended.

For those of us still coming out of winter, jeans in that humidity will kill us! :D

watching the golf fix right now and Breed is at grand cypress on the practice par 3. So many great memories from last years outing. Can't wait make some more later this week.

Our closet to the pin contest will be devoid of water.

Overalls!!!!

KellyBo is in the kitchen working feverishly on her golf clubs! Those puppies are gonna be shining for this wingding :blob:

Wowza, staffer in the monster with 2 sets of irons and all my other clubs is 49.6lbs....had to put the golf balls and shoes in the suitcase hahaha

Wowza, staffer in the monster with 2 sets of irons and all my other clubs is 49.6lbs....had to put the golf balls and shoes in the suitcase hahaha

Mine came in at 46.2. Shoes and balls in the bag though. However only 1 set of clubs.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

It's about that time. Tonight is clean and pack.

9yqe6e4y.jpg

Since the outing is upon us, I couldn't help but look through the 2012 Outing Pic/Recap thread. Being an outing vet, it reminds me how great this weekend will be meeting new and familiar faces. For outing newbies, you're in for a real treat!

Here's a video I came across that Pmoa made capturing some of 2012.

[video=youtube_share;k-ZY8AqGwcQ]http://youtu.be/k-ZY8AqGwcQ[/video]

Can't wait to see everyone beginning Thursday!

Also, Jake's t-shirt tux makes an appearance in the video!

Back