2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some shiny new 588 Irons in my bag now.
As I eluded to earlier today I had to head over to the Fed Ex Processing Center after work but it was well worth it.

As it's a combo set I'll post all the photos here and then put them in the appropriate threads as well. That should ensure anyone wanting to follow along can find them. I'm so excited about these irons!

They get their initial trial outside tomorrow afternoon.

I decided to do a different color grip for each type and went with UVA colors on them. I think its fun and different. I'm sure at some point they'll end up all the same color but it was pretty neat to be able to get them all different for now.

The Arrival:
Spoiler

588%20Irons-2-M.jpg

Brand new and wrapped up
588%20Irons-4-M.jpg

TT's:
588%20Irons-7-M.jpg

588%20Irons-9-M.jpg

588%20Irons-10-M.jpg

Spoiler
588%20Irons-11-M.jpg

Blue Grips on the TT's
588%20Irons-12-M.jpg

The MT's:
588%20Irons-14-M.jpg

588%20Irons-17-M.jpg

588%20Irons-19-M.jpg

Orange grips adorn the MT's
588%20Irons-21-M.jpg

The Altitude:
I went all in with the 588 Combo set. I wasn't really sure in the beginning if I wanted to carry all 3 types.
I'm so glad I did. It is such a fun set to put together.
588%20Irons-23-M.jpg

588%20Irons-24-M.jpg

White Grips for this guy:
588%20Irons-25-M.jpg

ALL OF THEM:
588%20Irons-30-L.jpg

588%20Irons-31-M.jpg

588%20Irons-32-M.jpg

Updated Bag Pic:
588%20Irons-37-M.jpg

588%20Irons-39-2-M.jpg

588%20Irons-41-L.jpg

Been waiting all day to see these. Absolutely gorgeous.

Looking good Derek!

Clubs look amazing dhill!! Love what you did with the grips, combo set flows so nicely.

I love the set up Derek! I think that's exactly what Cleveland had in mind when they came out with the different sets.

Fantastic looking clubs Derek, thanks for the pics! I hope mine get here tomorrow so I can bring them to the outing!!

Nice looking set there dhill! Can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on them as you game them.

Dhill, seeing that setup like that is awesome. Amazing how well these clubs flow together.

Dude, that is a fantastically gorgeous setup!

Cleveland has put together an awesome way to build the best combo for anyone. I'm just lucky that I was able to build such a great set.

looks great... some nice looking irons always pondered a combo set but never actually did it you took it to the max! loving the different grips too

I love the combo set dhill!

I love all the action in here, lots of excitement going around

Derek that is a set made in golf heaven. Cleveland did a great job of mating those irons for some good flow. One problem, you five iron it having an allergic reaction...it's all big and what not. I kid of course...that 5 iron will be a game changer for you.

Derek that is a set made in golf heaven. Cleveland did a great job of mating those irons for some good flow. One problem, you five iron it having an allergic reaction...it's all big and what not. I kid of course...that 5 iron will be a game changer for you.

LOL
I need a doctor!

Thanks man

Very nice irons Derek

Nice setup Derek! I love seeing everyone's bags come together for the MC. I like how Cleveland made it easy to mix and match their lines this year. Think that is beneficial to lots of golfers.

Nice setup Derek! I love seeing everyone's bags come together for the MC. I like how Cleveland made it easy to mix and match their lines this year. Think that is beneficial to lots of golfers.

Thanks Jon. I can't wait to see how they perform.

awesome combo set and great pics of your new steel weapons derek.
your bag is coming together quite nicely, i must say...

Looking good guys! Interesting seeing guys go for combo sets and opt for tour trajectory short irons. I'd want my short irons going higher.

Can't wait to hear more gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back