THP Ultimate Club Testing Is Coming

Yeah, like this weekend, but a few times a year in different cities.

As a new but enthusiastic THPer I'm pretty excited to find out what this is. I can't believe I was hanging out on...you know...that _other_ forum instead of here. What a mistake! :)

Lots more info will be coming out about this soon. We are pretty excited about it and think you guys will enjoy the end result.

How am i only seeing this now

How am i only seeing this now

Don't worry I haven't posted yet because my initial reaction was just a bunch of stammering.

Whatever this is, I'm sure it will be awesome!

Those THPers that are there with Twitter accounts please post some pics as well if you are able, we will see if we can get this bad boy trending!

Enjoy all cant wait to follow along.

Those THPers that are there with Twitter accounts please post some pics as well if you are able, we will see if we can get this bad boy trending!

I dont think it has anything to do with this weekend's outing

In the past we have not been allowed to carry our cameras or phones to the Demo Day so there probably won't be any pics.

Lots more info will be coming out about this soon. We are pretty excited about it and think you guys will enjoy the end result.

One equipment test per year, per Albatross member. Member's choice. :)

I have no doubt it's another amazing thing around here that will blow us all away!!!

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have up your sleeves

Sounds amazeballs! Count me in!

Very very excited about this !!

I can't believe this update hasn't generated more commotion.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

THP and change is always exciting, can't wait to hear what's up.

I can't believe this update hasn't generated more commotion.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Because I was so stumped with what it might be, I couldn't manage to type.....

I would love to be part of a testing someday as I always enjoy seeing others posting their own personal thoughts and feelings and how much debate and questioning the testing creates. It just feels a lot more honest, if you understand what I am trying to say, than listening to someone who is paid by any particular company to review their equipment

sounds like this could be something fun! This is the only forum that i've found on the net that keeps their members so active and where the forum itself is interactive!

THP-ier

Can't wait to hear more about this. Things now are awesome as is, this just puts it over the top

We always do.

You never disappoint!!

I'm excited to learn what you guys and gals are cooking up. Your gusts of creativity are turning into sustained hurricane force winds.

We'll, I'm sold. I'm sure it will be an unreal experience. Can't wait to hear more!

Back