Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

reqeqeve.jpg

Perry, thank you bunches!

Well this has been an interesting night...and it will be an interesting morning...I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time.

This is incredible. I really hope my job allows me this opportunity for next year. I am insanely jealous to be quite honest.

This is a special special place

I've made it home. Thank you fir all of your support and concern.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So bummed that you ended up having to leave. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I don't think a bad foursome exists on THP. We seriously have the best members out there.
QFT, you nailed it JR.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I will be hitting the range soon in hopes that my body will start working. So sore.

I will be hitting the range soon in hopes that my body will start working. So sore.

I reflect this statement. Hard to move this morning!

10:10 tee time gives me a few hours to lay here and be sore before hitting the Watson course and being sore there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Welp, after an exciting 3 hour excursion packing, driving, returning stuff, dropping off the rental car and going through security.... Finally made it into the plane. So bummed about missing today's round but it has been real folks. Already miss it!

Welp, after an exciting 3 hour excursion packing, driving, returning stuff, dropping off the rental car and going through security.... Finally made it into the plane. So bummed about missing today's round but it has been real folks. Already miss it!

Enjoyed the time with you and Erin buddy!! Safe travels home and we will see you soon I'm sure of it.

It was great teeing it up with you. Safe travels.

JESSE!!!!

Safe travels buddy!

I've made it home. Thank you fir all of your support and concern.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry you had to leave. Hope you get better soon. Keep your balls away from the houses.

have a safe trip back buddy. It was great meeting and teeing it up together. Did they let you bring your sword on the plane?

Ah yes... a 10:20 tee time. Plenty of time to wake up, pack, and stretch. Don't want to break anything on the first tee.

OG, KB, Fly and Ward enjoyed roomin with all of you. We had a great hoop de do at the Crawl.

Ward, did you sleep in your own bed last night?????

Congrats to team BuckBo! Sounds like some really good golf has been played.

Nerfny is heating up! She just had a gorgeous par out of a fairway bunker and then on the next hole drained a bomb putt and gave us a big ol fist pump!

Nerfny is heating up! She just had a gorgeous par out of a fairway bunker and then on the next hole drained a bomb putt and gave us a big ol fist pump!

She's bombing it too like a machine

Buck & I vs Kong & Beags.

Scramble from and shamble AS back.

We were 2 down through 8 and won the last 2. All square through 10. More to come.

Buck and I take the lead for the first time.

185 par 3 upcoming.

2 up through 12.

335 par 4 upcoming:

8utagu7a.jpg

Back