Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobra Amp 3 wood has a possibility of being a gamer shortly

This purchase is justified!

Best shot I witnessed all weekend easily.

This purchase is justified!

Best shot I witnessed all weekend easily.

How is the Classic hybrid 1 pondering going?
Still considering no fairway woods or maybe the 14* version for the tee box only.

It also looks like you may have to make a decision on your current bag on what to leave out as it appears you have 15 clubs listed.

Cookie eagled that hole, your statement is invalid.
T2Green was inside 2 feet, I thought he aced it. Wasnt as good as your shot though, buddy!

I can't count the ponders...

One though is those damn altitudes.

Jake asked me what stuck for me from demo day and all I could shamefully say was the altitudes and the graphite bafflers...

LMAO. I cant blame people for wanting them, watching Cookie and JB play these so well is incredible. Best iron game I have ever seen out of Cookie, he doesnt miss with them. Game changers for a lot of people, for sure.

Jake asked me what stuck for me from demo day and all I could shamefully say was the altitudes and the graphite bafflers...
For me it was the X Forged Callaway irons. I loved those irons. Should have taken them in the raffle...

LMAO. I cant blame people for wanting them, watching Cookie and JB play these so well is incredible. Best iron game I have ever seen out of Cookie, he doesnt miss with them. Game changers for a lot of people, for sure.

I just can't help but want a set to take out now and again just for grins. Fun to hit for me!

I'm pondering the crap out of the 3deep now, just like I knew I would

For me it was the X Forged Callaway irons. I loved those irons. Should have taken them in the raffle...

Nice thought right there.. Those irons are gorgeous, and the PXi pairing is pretty impressive.

588TT's. I shoulda taken them out for a spin over the weekend, but I was hitting them just as nice as the xhp's on the range but with a bit better dispersion.

I carried the Nike Covert driver out with me for Saturday's round and I can see myself gaming this club. Never before have I owned a piece of Nike equipment however I am sold on this driver. I've been really off with the driver the last couple of weeks. More of a technique issue than equipment however this driver feels so good to me. I hit the Nike diver over what looked like a fricking canyon on the Palmer course (#14) Saturday, that bought this driver in my mind. We were playing from the gold tees and it looked like a mile across this wasteland . It was a 210 + carry to fly the trees where I was aiming at. The Covert pumped it right over into the fairway. I'm trying to figure out how to make this my permanent gamer :drool:.

I also took the Wilson D100 driver out for some shots and it's a great driver too. Hmmmmmmm demo days are rough on the bank account :banghead:!

588TT's. I shoulda taken them out for a spin over the weekend, but I was hitting them just as nice as the xhp's on the range but with a bit better dispersion.

How'd you like the stock shaft?

I wish I could post Jake's text he sent when we told him you took those irons...

Recoil shafts. The bigger ponder is whether to reshaft my current Ping I20 irons, or to go hit these Altitudes I'm hearing so much about.

Covert hybrids....so damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back