2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough man. But make sure you reach out to those that are around. I'm sure someone will glady go on out with you. Heck maybe you can teach me how to golf.

Haha. I will reach out man. I don't want to play alone. But, I don't think someone will wait for me til 4. Just how I'm thinking right now.

And you know plenty about golf. I wouldn't add anything except how to hook a ball:bomb:

Put my info in there also. Unfortunately a Thursday afternoon round is all that is in store for me for a practice round, but I would love to play with some guys I haven't played with yet, whether they are from Team Hackers or another team, I'll play with anyone!

Haha. I will reach out man. I don't want to play alone. But, I don't think someone will wait for me til 4. Just how I'm thinking right now.

And you know plenty about golf. I wouldn't add anything except how to hook a ball:bomb:

that's a lesson I need

Driver. Perfect for those longer Par 3s.

I control my spin with trajectory

Maybe we should all put up on Ebay everyone attending the MC this year and have opening bidding on playing partners/groups. Early opening bidding predictions:

Jake (Hollywood) - $12.99 but a Buy Now price of $40 cause he's a Captain
TBT - $5.99
Ary - $5.99
Howzat - $7.99 (just cause he plays a draw now, price gets bumped cause people are going to want to see it)
Canadan - $5.99
Buck - $5.99
OneT - $.99 with a Buy Now price of $.99 (I'm going low here cause I want to buy this as soon as it hits and the bidding gets out of control)
Cookie - $3.99 (He's from Texas...instant discount)

Just Kidding of course! But what if............:D

Maybe we should all put up on Ebay everyone attending the MC this year and have opening bidding on playing partners/groups. Early opening bidding predictions:

TBT - $5.99
Ary - $5.99
Howzat - $7.99 (just cause he plays a draw now, price gets bumped cause people are going to want to see it)
Canadan - $5.99
Buck - $5.99
OneT - $.99 with a Buy Now price of $.99 (I'm going low here cause I want to buy this as soon as it hits and the bidding gets out of control)

I'll go for a low price of $2. Eat it up people

TBT - $5.99
Ary - $5.99
Canadan - $5.99
Buck - $5.99

Is my 5.99 CAD?

We're playing a round Nate. No excuses.

JT, 3 pm is likely the earliest I'm going to get there on Wednesday, so I'd be happy to tee it up with you.

Lol just looked at the google doc, glad to see our captain playing with team paradise...#smartman

TBT - $5.99
Ary - $5.99
Canadan - $5.99
Buck - $5.99

Can't believe I'm worth $5.99...probably wont be any bidders lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start me out at $1.99

Put me in the boat of wanting to play with as many different people as possible, no matter which team they are from.

TBT - $5.99
Ary - $5.99
Canadan - $5.99
Buck - $5.99

.99.....I thought i could go for more.

.99.....I thought i could go for more.
You would, which is why I put the buy now at .99 so I could click it once the bidding happened. Ha! Can't afford you if it was opened up!

You would, which is why I put the buy now at .99 so I could click it once the bidding happened. Ha! Can't afford you if it was opened up!

hopefully the FS thread needs to be approved by a mod. If so, I have a good chance to win because I'll buy before it's approved hehe

hahaha. i bet that Pladough, ATL, and RTparty would tell you not all rounds with me are fun.

Well, after this weekend at the Outing my blues are at an all time high.

So, naturally, I put my airline tickets on the CC and finalized this beyotch. Finally 100% in to work the MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back