The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the grilled mushrooms and onions you can add. That and bacon really class it up a bit.
Mondays the deal is just tremendous too.

What is at Moe's on Mondays?

I haven't been to a Moe's in ages. Might have to go to one this weekend.

Is it the moes tavern from the Simpson's?

Hello? Am I invisible?

Show me something made in the midwest for under 7 dollars that is better than Chipotle, that I have access to...

....and Moe's does not count!!!

Also, half of America thinks it's "Chipole-tay" so I imagine your spelling adjustment wouldn't even be noticed haha

I can show you plenty in the midwest. But in Wisconsin.

Anybody seen Smalls lately?

Tornadoes are insane.

[video=youtube;0L-XExpb3pY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0L-XExpb3pY[/video]

Understatement of the millennium. It's so damn sad still.

I wanted to study Meteorology my entire childhood until I learned about how destructive it could be. Fear and respect the power of weather and the possibility that human activity has made these mega storms more frequent.

I just burned through a few pages of banter and all i got out of it was that Smalls was angry he wasn't being responded to. I thought there was a separate thread for ChiptoNAY talk :banghead:

OK, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have my cloaking device turned on by mistake!

Tornadoes are insane.

They're beautiful and incredible to watch until they start hitting towns and causing injuries/claiming lives. Then they're awful, horrifying and something you want no part of. Throw one in the middle of nowhere where it's not going to hurt anyone and I'd watch it from start till it ropes out.

I've been letting the dogs out to greet mom when she gets home from work. Tonight Charlie saw a cat and took off up the hill. Figured he was gone, so we hoofed it up the hill and he was inside the fence at the top of the hill and couldn't find his way back out! The opening goes all the way across the driveway. He's not the smartest dog.

Lol smalls, everybody keeps talking about dogs makes me want one... It doesn't help that I haven't talked to a real person outside of my house for 4 months either....

Moes > chipolte
Chicfila far far > Wendys

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Wendy's isn't that bad, around me the Wendy's has the best customer service and food, they're right behind five guys IMO

Wendy's isn't that bad, around me the Wendy's has the best customer service and food, they're right behind five guys IMO

We've quit going to Wendy's together. The last five times we went, one of us had a good meal and the other one's order was screwed up. Five strikes and you're out.

Moes > chipolte

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I think it depends on the meal. Chipotle has better burrito bowls. Moes has better burritos when it's Monday, because I am cheap.

The fries have been a trainwreck the last 10+ times I went to Wendys.. I'm pretty much done with them, with the exception of a quick six nuggets before golf or something..

Five Guys is solid.. Fantastic fries.

I will admit, I have had a couple orders that were messed up, the Wendy's wasn't always this good, they used to be horrible, but after they got so many bad reviews they got their sh!t together and they are very good, though five guys still kicks @$$ and takes names around here

images

images

That is messed up man. So I had this conversation with MrDean441 about Miami and Don Johnson. He said I could wear the white jacket with pink shirt and Tadashi could be Tubbs with me. That would be so epic I am not sure I could handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back