Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

$160 was the amount that they should have placed on hold when you checked in for anything billed to your room.

My bill indicated they would return the $160 and just charge the $76.76 that I charged to the room for various things.....but this morning I see a new charge for $74.74 in a pending status. Will have to keep an eye on it.

I have a similar situation. They already charged me for incidentals (about $30), but there is a pending charge for the same amount sitting there as well. I'll keep an eye on it.

My blood is boiling right now over this, I don't understand why they are charging you guys more. I sent them over a very clear spreadsheet with your final amounts owed, along with the formula I used, and an explanation for that formula. I had them confirm the numbers I had were correct, and then I sent you all that message with your final amount due.

Now some do have a slightly higher bill if one of their roommates changed their dates last minute, but I already discussed that with those people so they should be prepared for that. If the charges are not removed, or if you want me to send the formula on why you owe what you owe let me know and I will be glad to do so.

Ugh, I am so pissed right now!

Another quick update. Still in hospital recovering. They're hoping to have me out of here Thursday provided my recovery goes according to plan.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you're doing ok man, man what a week youve been through.

Did you have any charges for extra rounds on Thursday/Friday or charges from the bar/restaurants? Those should have been listed on your bill when you checked out. I didn't get double charged or anything like that, but I knew that I had those extra charges from the weekend that were going to need to get paid apart from what I had already prepaid.

I owed nothing at the end. The lady that checked me out even said so. I paid for my round on Thursday with my card and can see that charge.

I never charged anything to my room.

I have like 6 charges on my card from them. 2 from eating food, 1 from golf, my initial deposit of $150, my final amount owed of like $261 and now a pending charge of $160.

I am not sure if I should call them yet or what.

That 160 was a hold that SHOULD be released. At least that's what the lady at the desk told me.

My blood is boiling right now over this, I don't understand why they are charging you guys more. I sent them over a very clear spreadsheet with your final amounts owed, along with the formula I used, and an explanation for that formula. I had them confirm the numbers I had were correct, and then I sent you all that message with your final amount due.

Now some do have a slightly higher bill if one of their roommates changed their dates last minute, but I already discussed that with those people so they should be prepared for that. If the charges are not removed, or if you want me to send the formula on why you owe what you owe let me know and I will be glad to do so.

Morgan, don't sweat it - not your fault!!!

These charges appear to be from incidentals, nothing from the amount due for the actual rooms. Seemingly several of us have had the incidental charges ran twice. I'm not going to call anyone until it clears...pending charges can have nothing done about them.

These charges appear to be from incidentals, nothing from the amount due for the actual rooms. Seemingly several of us have had the incidental charges ran twice. I'm not going to call anyone until it clears...pending charges can have nothing done about them.
I have some interesting incidentals on mine... No clue where the $174 extra charge came from.

Dont sweat it, GG. Just a resort mixup on their end, it will be taken care of.

I have some interesting incidentals on mine... No clue where the $174 extra charge came from.

Thanks guys, but I am still fuming over this! I already made sure to inform the resort of how unhappy I am about the bill issues.

Thanks guys, but I am still fuming over this! I already made sure to inform the resort of how unhappy I am about the bill issues.

Like I've always said, I never want you mad at me!

That 160 was a hold that SHOULD be released. At least that's what the lady at the desk told me.

I was never told this but hope it is the case. I will just watch it and see what happens.

I have full faith that it will be taken care of. GG is the bomb dot com.

I was told $110 was on hold for incidentals. Some reason i have 3 random charges from Reunion, $32.98, $37,72, $14.00 even though everything was a room charge (should be deducted from $110).

#whyihatehotels

I have a $75 pending fee right now from them.

Ugh. I just looked and they got me too. I used a DIFFERENT credit card for them to put incidentals on and for me to charge to once I got there. However, I show three different charges on the card I originally reserved the room under for $25.68, $22.19 and $18.00.

Maybe they captured some Saturday night "random acts" on video camera and you are being charged for repairs? :alien:

Ugh. I just looked and they got me too. I used a DIFFERENT credit card for them to put incidentals on and for me to charge to once I got there. However, I show three different charges on the card I originally reserved the room under for $25.68, $22.19 and $18.00.

Are they actual charges or pending transactions?

I have a $75 pending fee right now from them.

I have something that is pending for $75. Can't see where it came from but I'm guessing its Reunion.

i had a $200 pending last night but its gone today so i hopefully its the same for everyone.

Deep breaths Morgan. I am sure it will all get worked out.

Actual charges.

Come to think of it, two of those charges are legit. I had lunch and drinks on the course after checkout on Sunday. I will call about the rest.

Come to think of it, two of those charges are legit. I had lunch and drinks on the course after checkout on Sunday. I will call about the rest.

Ok, that makes me feel a little better. Hopefully there is an explanation for the 3rd charge as well.

FWIW, my charges were just as I expected. All of my billing was on one credit card so that may be the key.

Back