THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple questions :

How do you define "first 16 to sign up?" First 16 to send an email? First 16 to pay in full?

Will the type of equipment being tested be released before signup?

Looking forward to this!

All of that will be outlined in the announcement on signup.
As for the equipment, we have made mention of this throughout the thread, but we will give as much information (it will be vague) as we can before signup takes place.

16 spots is certainly generous of the company. I hope to be involved in this one. Sounds like an awesome experience.
TapAhoy!

Guys one bit of news I can share with you now that might make it easier for you to decide if you can come is that this is a unique event that is open to only golfers. This means that in the limited amount coming, it would be for THP AC members that are golfers. Significant others would have to be part of that group, meaning part of the event as golfers. It is being done this way for a myriad of reasons and we believe it is the best scenario. Mission Inn is not located in a place where non-golfers are going to be able to get out and explore the area for dining, shopping and theme parks like Orlando offers.

We understand that this dampers some coming to this event and we sincerely apologize for that, but with it being such a limited field (announcement coming today on that) and the location, we feel it is for the best.

I'm cool with that. Makes it sort of a business trip.

"Honey I'm going away for business...sporting goods analyzation." Yeah that's the ticket.

I'm cool with that. Makes it sort of a business trip.

"Honey I'm going away for business...sporting goods analyzation." Yeah that's the ticket.

Honey.. <insert company here> needs me. It's not about me, it's about them and what I can do to be of assistance.

That only got two eye rolls from the Mrs. Not that bad!

As we have mentioned, this coming week we will have more details such as the company involved, when signup will be, etc.

As we have mentioned, this coming week we will have more details such as the company involved, when signup will be, etc.

So excited to hear what company will be involved and try to get signed up for this one!

Why wait?

I can't wait to see more details on this, very exciting!

I can't wait to see who the sweet sixteen are. I will not be able to put my name in the hat for various reasons however it will be fun to watch this play out. Good luck to those that are are getting pumped up for this opportunity!

Dno how this escaped my eye for this many pages

Epic

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How I wish I had loads of money to be able to attend this.

Guess you are not throwing the flights in are you JB?

Have a great time whoever gets the chance to go.

How I wish I had loads of money to be able to attend this.

Guess you are not throwing the flights in are you JB?

Have a great time whoever gets the chance to go.

Sorry buddy. Only one event on THP that is all expenses paid at a time and that would be the Grandaddy.

However you are right, it is going to be a great time.

Wow this sounds amazing. The testing threads for these will be quite amazing. I can only imagine the insight to be gleaned from not only what the golfer is seeing but also what the company teaches these golfers about the product. Plus it's fit to them? Dang

Been working overtime all week to get some money together for this. Wife has already given the go ahead to try and get in on this. What an exciting testing opportunity.
Since the Missouri Invitational was not possible, I have gotten the nod to go to Vegas and try for this one. What a good wife.
Now to come up with the cash to cover this. Working on it.

Sorry guys. Its coming soon though, I promise.

I'm throwing a guess out there and saying Bridgestone. Their new lineup should be coming out end of this year.

Everyone take their best guess, multiply its awesomeness by a million and that's what this event will offer, I'm sure of it!

Maybe it's ust fitting all of the recoil line. That's why you have to bring your clubs.

Tomorrow afternoon, we will have the company details.

What ever company it is, this will be head turner and trend setter for sure. End of August never looked so good.

I'm excited to see who's stepping up on this one. Should be an incredible ride to follow along with!

I'm excited to see who's stepping up on this one. Should be an incredible ride to follow along with!

It is going to be awesome regardless. I am hoping to make this my first THP trip. What a trip to start on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back