Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Was all clean until today...$83.83 charged today...really! Phone call being made.

Update: Received the "Hold on let me look at it while I put you on hold" and then finally was transferred to Julie in accounting...voice mail. Waiting game begins...

Seems like Julie is getting alot of phone calls today.

I had received my refund since I had to use my debit card, I don't carry credit cards, but then I looked again and was charged an additional $125 dollars....

#FeelPlayer

Last edited:
Just left a message for Julie.. Love chasing money..

I am going to freaking explode in a second, I am so mad I am actually shaking.
We all know this is beyond your control, GG.

Thank you for everything you did for this outing, you had it planned perfectly, you can not control the mistakes made by others. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

This is a shame that businesses are this unorganized and mistake prone.

Find solace is knowing it wasnt something on your end but rather than inabilities of the resort to do things the way they are supposed to be done.

Definitely understand your frustration though after all of the hard work and effort put into this things for so long

If theres any way I can help, or people I can yell at, let me know

I just sent a scathing email over to them. I expect my phone to ring any minute, and if it doesn't, they better expect their phone to ring, and a very unhappy GG will be on the other end. I literally have steam coming out of my ears and my face is bright red. :banghead::at-wits-end::angry:

I just sent a scathing email over to them. I expect my phone to ring any minute, and if it doesn't, they better expect their phone to ring, and a very unhappy GG will be on the other end. I literally have steam coming out of my ears and my face is bright red. :banghead::at-wits-end::angry:

Just don't use the word that Jersey Nate couldn't believe you said during the Villa Crawl. I don't think dropping that term in there would help the situation. :wink:

No sweat Morgan, completely beyond THP's control!!

I had a charge of $74.74 that shouldn't have posted but did so called this morning and someone is supposed to call me back.

I know for me, please don't accept these posts as complaining about anything THP did, but rather to make sure that people that attended continue to check their cards, etc since we are still seeing charges appearing randomly a week after the trip.

Hang in there Morgan, I dont think anyone here is angry with you at all, I know I am not. My issue is with the resort. The resort made the error and many of us caught it and they need to fix the mistake they made, simple.

No sweat Morgan, completely beyond THP's control!!

I had a charge of $74.74 that shouldn't have posted but did so called this morning and someone is supposed to call me back.

I know for me, please don't accept these posts as complaining about anything THP did, but rather to make sure that people that attended continue to check their cards, etc since we are still seeing charges appearing randomly a week after the trip.

Bingo.

GG, you kick ass, literally. If you get onto them HALF as much as you do me, look out! :alien:

Just kidding of course, bottom line is this, the resort effed up, but the Outing was BAD ASS fun.

Don't get too upset! This isn't THP's or your fault in any way.

I'm betting someone in their accounting got a little confused and when we all call in, they will fix the errors.

The outing was amazing and went on without a hitch. That's quite a feat if you ask me!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ha, I spoke too soon. Got an extra charge of $200. That's ok though, was feeling a little left out of the group for a second! :D

GG, there's absolutely nothing you could have done to prevent this situation. I understand why you would be angry, but rest assured nobody will be blaming you at all. We will all get it sorted out in due course I'm sure.

It's not your fault GG! They are the ones that are screwing up, This really hurt me, I am now in the red because of this.....

Just don't use the word that Jersey Nate couldn't believe you said during the Villa Crawl. I don't think dropping that term in there would help the situation. :wink:

I busted my gut laughing so hard at that one, caught totally off guard. Was awesome and have to agree, hold back:D

GG rocks, totally on their end and we all know it. Fear the super powers!
LtEvO TaPpEd

GG obviously this is nothing on you. I feel bad for the person at Reunion that answers the phone when she calls. One thing I have learned is not to mess with an angry GolferGal.

I called and left a message for Debbie. It's gonna be a nightmare for reunion when multiple people are trying to help several different customers.

Ha, I spoke too soon. Got an extra charge of $200. That's ok though, was feeling a little left out of the group for a second! :D

I called them up and told them you'd never come back to America because you didn't feel welcomed enough with the hot water incident.

Glad they listened! Welcome to America!

I called them up and told them you'd never come back to America because you didn't feel welcomed enough with the hot water incident.

Glad they listened! Welcome to America!

I was amazed. I mean, I read the flyer and it said they had a water park, and I know how the Mericans are big on service, but no way I thought they'd deliver it to our villa for us. Now THAT'S service!

I am on the phone with Julie right now and we are going through each person, one by one until we get this right.

Respect your authority!

I am on the phone with Julie right now and we are going through each person, one by one until we get this right.

a shame you have to do this, but well done on stepping it up and as usual fixing someone else's mistake

Same here. I have a $74.41 charge I am not sure where it came.

Thanks Morgan!!!!!!

Back