Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I have been on the phone with Julie for 4 hours now, but we are making progress. Some people are going to see credits for over charges, and some will see additional charges because you weren't charged enough, but in the end her records will reflect the same numbers I have, which are the same numbers I gave you. However, please keep in mind I DO NOT have any record of your incidentals, and those are separate charges that you will have to speak to her directly about if you are unsure of them. But we will get to that after we work out the rooming issues.

Morgan just saw this. I was about to call about my charges. I hope you know how much everyone appreciates you taking this on head first. And I hope you know It's not your fault at all. I had an absolute blast at the outing and that great time was because of your and jbs hard work and know how difficult setting it up must have been for you guys even before these issues. I truly appreciate it THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK DEALING WITH EVERYONE'S PROBLEMS.

Did you see my PM about your charges?

Thank you SO much for doing this Morgan.

I have been on the phone with Julie for 4 hours now, but we are making progress. Some people are going to see credits for over charges, and some will see additional charges because you weren't charged enough, but in the end her records will reflect the same numbers I have, which are the same numbers I gave you. However, please keep in mind I DO NOT have any record of your incidentals, and those are separate charges that you will have to speak to her directly about if you are unsure of them. But we will get to that after we work out the rooming issues.

If we are charged more, will get get some type of info on why?

I can explain to people if they have questions, but you shouldn't have that issue. Yours is screwed up because of the switching villas, which I am still working on them with.

oh ok, we asked about that and were told not to move.... but you were told that... Thanks again GG your AWESOME!

I can explain to people if they have questions, but you shouldn't have that issue. Yours is screwed up because of the switching villas, which I am still working on them with.

This was my question as well, as Richard and I were supposed to move villas but we're told to stay put.

Ok, all but 4 people have been taken care of. We are working on those last 4 now.

I feel like a very nice relaxing evening is in store for you, or should be now. Thank you for taking care of all of this!

oh ok, we asked about that and were told not to move.... but you were told that... Thanks again GG your AWESOME!

This was my question as well, as Richard and I were supposed to move villas but we're told to stay put.

Ok, all but 4 people have been taken care of. We are working on those last 4 now.

Your charges are what I am referring to above. It was a reservations error, but this one has to go to a higher up for further evaluation, but no worries I will make sure you aren't charged a penny more than what I quoted you, even if it means JB and I have to eat the difference. This wasn't your fault, it was theirs.

I feel like a very nice relaxing evening is in store for you, or should be now. Thank you for taking care of all of this!

I have so many things to ship still today, but I am just not sure that's going to get done. I hope people don't mind things being slightly delayed, because I am exhausted!

I have so many things to ship still today, but I am just not sure that's going to get done. I hope people don't mind things being slightly delayed, because I am exhausted!
You deserve a great big plate of Sushi!

(You're welcome, JB)

Not until we get the Hilton Credit Card and get bonus points for dining at Kumo. They need to get big olaf on there.

We still get bonus points for dining there.

I don't think anyone would fault you for a day delay. I heard the post office can be awfully backed up after a 3 day weekend anyway...

Your charges are what I am referring to above. It was a reservations error, but this one has to go to a higher up for further evaluation, but no worries I will make sure you aren't charged a penny more than what I quoted you, even if it means JB and I have to eat the difference. This wasn't your fault, it was theirs.

The whole switching thing is where they confused me. After they told us not to move, to stay where we were, I was like, that doesn't seem right and now looking at my statement, I can see WHY they had Zak and I stay, so they could charge us for using a villa on our own, which we did, but only because we were told to do so.

Regardless, thank you so much for grabbing this bull by the horns, Morgan. They credited me a week ago, but I still thought it was a little off that they were hitting me for half a villa, when that wasn't what you had planned for us and after they told us to stay.

I have a weird charge for a 2 hour MALE massage. It states "1 on 1" whats even weirder is that it's signed by Jman and Buck...

I have a weird charge for a 2 hour MALE massage. It states "1 on 1" whats even weirder is that it's signed by Jman and Buck...

That entire statement conjures up too many visuals and none of them are good. ouch.

:bulgy-eyes:

I love that people are jealous of Buck and I. As you all should be.

I love that people are jealous of Buck and I. As you all should be.
I laughed the next morning when I jumped in that shower.

What's worse?

Jman and Buck or one-t and hawk

i dunno.. one-t in the skinny jeans is like a wild card that trumps all others..

Back