Can't catch a break...prayers please

Hang in there buddy!

Praying for you and your family.

You and your family will definitely be in my prayers. I've been in your shoes and it sucks, but when the time comes, it definitely helps to celebrate a life lived. I hate this for you, buddy.

Dan, you and your grandma will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there buddy.

... and if it's time, I know she'll be in a better place...

Dan

I hope you get your miracle. If not, then rest knowing that 10,000 years from now, together again, you won't even remember the time you were apart.

God bless you and your family. Thoughts and prayers.
-Rob

Prayers headed your way Dan. Stay strong.

So sorry to read this, Dan. Feel free to PM or text me whenever if you wanna chat or just to unload. I hope your grandmother makes a quick recovery. positive thoughts and vibes your way.

Sorry to hear that, thoughts headed your way.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I know it's tough but when my Grandfather finally made peace with death 3 years ago and went in to hospice it was the first time I had seen him smile in years.

I am certain there has to be a better place then this.

Good luck sir.

I will be praying for you and your Grandma Dan. Stay strong my friend.

You better believe you are family! I will be praying for your family and for you to continue to recover. That Thursday round in Florida was one of the best times I've had on a course.

Ryan

Thoughts and Prayers Dan, so sorry to read this! Stay strong my friend, but don't ever be afraid to let how you feel inside come forth.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Dan, I am really sorry to hear about your illness and especially about your grandmother. Just remember we are all here for you brother.

Sorry to hear Dan. These kinds of things are never easy and I hope for the very best for you and your family. Stay strong and remember that like everything else, this too shall pass. Good luck.

Dan times like this are not easy no matter who you are and how strong you or others think you may be.

If you get all emotional etc, so what. Let it out bud as it is your body's way of dealing with it.

What I would say is that if as bad as you say, cherish the time you all have left.

Thinking of you.

Sorry to hear this Dan - I genuinely hope your Grandma makes a recovery and a speedy one at that. All the best to you and your family.

Dan I am so sorry for what you hve had to endure these last couple of weeks. Thoughts and prayers are headed your way to help you during this difficult time.

My thoughts are with you Dan, tough few weeks you have gone through and continue to.

I am so sorry to hear this Dan. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family and friends.

Praying she recovers bud. I'll keep you in my prayers

I just want you to know that I am sending the prayers your way all the way from South Alabama. I really hope thing work out for you buddy.

Prayers to you and your family Dan. Stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Dan, thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Praying for you and your family Dan in this time of hardship.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DAn, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers through your time of grief and anguish.

Thinking of you and your family.

Back