Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado sure has some weird weather.

You came through at a rough stint, it really is 90% awesome out here. The other 10% doesn't hang around long.

temperatures in the low 90's all weekend with very high humidity....heat index already over 100*....gonna be a long hot summer!

Colorado sure has some weird weather.

We say this about Michigan all the time. Maybe because of the mountains it is evident but Michigan has more mood swings than...well know what I mean.

It was almost perfect today. High of about 82 and we teed off at 4:00 when it was peaked out. It was a little warm walking, but certainly not bad and temps were absolutely perfect on the back 9

Mid 70's, 60% chance of rain.

About to get real. 50 degrees, rain, 10 to 20 mile per hour winds.

Couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now :)

Frost in SE Michigan is keeping us cooped up in the clubhouse. Good thing someone was making a breakfast run!

Heading out in about 45 minutes to meet cOLT for the first time and play in some fine Northern NY weather. About 45* right now and misting with 15 mph winds. Been raining for the last few days so the course should be nice and soggy. Just like the conditions he was used to in Hawaii.

Heading out in about 45 minutes to meet cOLT for the first time and play in some fine Northern NY weather. About 45* right now and misting with 15 mph winds. Been raining for the last few days so the course should be nice and soggy. Just like the conditions he was used to in Hawaii.

Yeah. About that whole Hawaii thing... I have nothing to wear but shorts right now due to my last locale, so I hope they have some pants for sale at the course.

Courtesy of my S4 in collaboration with Tapatalk.

Ended up not as bad as I expected. Rain was just light and having an entire golf course to yourself is never bad. Everything was soaked from the previous 48 hours, which made for some spinny approach shots..

In the 40s and 20-25 mph winds the last 2 days. Add rain yesterday.... Been a tough weekend for golf!!

Temps around 80, no rain but winds at a steady 18 gusting higher.

We have rain all over until about noon, and then it comes back about 7:00.

Bad news here. Some courses got almost 6 inches of rain yesterday. There's a range open so I may head over there.

Rain forecast each of the next 5 days here, but have to work anyway, so just interfering with range time. We'll be happy about all this moisture come July.

Tornado watch for KC until 10 PM.

It rained a lot today. Came out of nowhere and made my round slightly less enjoyable.

From the looks of this i will be playing in shorts today. Shorts always reminds of the Morgan Cup

971806_4776419735177_1564358975_n.jpg

More rain for a couple days and then supposed to cool down and dry out this weekend. Sunday tee time booked!

From the looks of this i will be playing in shorts today. Shorts always reminds of the Morgan Cup

971806_4776419735177_1564358975_n.jpg

I first looked at this and thought "Damn, that's too cold for golfing weather". Then I saw where the poster was from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back