May THP Newsletter - Lessons, Solutions and More

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The May edition of the THP Digital Newsletter will be hitting email inboxes first thing tomorrow morning. This issue will include great information on Golf Lessons as well as something on aches and pains and apparel.

If you haven't signed up for the THP Digital Newsletter you can do so here http://thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=11819. It's quick, easy, and totally free.

looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it! Thanks!

Cant wait to check this one out!

Newsletter time is always a good time.

Thanks for all the hard work GG, I know you've been busy as all get out lately.

Thanks GG, looking forward to it :thumb:

Cool, can't wait!

Always love the newsletter! Cannot wait

Can't wait!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

YEs, something to read with the morning coffee (or Monster Paisley) tomorrow...

Always nice to start the day by reading the THP Newsletter. I look forward to it.

Cant wait... I love newsletter day!!

Should be another good one!

I love my morning coffee with the THP newsletter. Not sure why I was not interviewed on the article on aches and pains, I have lots of each. :smile:

Having some achy feet right now after 18 yesterday and another 18 today so i'll be looking forward to this one

Looking forward to it.

Nice, looking forward to the good read in the morning!

Great, two topics very near and dear to me and my entire body, lol. Looking forward to it as always!

Can't wait for this month's newsletter!

I can't wait to read it!

I always enjoy reading the newsletter , but shouldn't it be the June newsletter, which is like one day away? Just wondering

Just seen the newsletter hit my inbox so as soon as I get away from work (half and hour) I will be having a read through

Thanks GG

Back