What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a Callaway Masters edition ball marker on ebay today while I was out golfing.

An Odyssey Versa 90 #7 black-white-black, 35" putter.

Nice!! At first glance your pic of the face sort of reminded me of a Big Bertha Driver, surely this has to perform almost driver like off a tee. Hope the off the deck performance is there for you, if so that club will be armed and dangerous awesome.

Thanks, uman. That is exactly what I thought when I saw it. Kind of also reminds me of the Warbird 3 wood that I gamed for a long time, which i loved. Those Big Bertha drivers were awesome, so it is confidence inspiring for me. I am excited to see how it works for me off the deck. I got it for a second options off the tee, so as long as it's ok off the deck, I'll be ok.

Had the head pro at my home track order me an Aldila rip beta 60x for my r11s. Trying to see if I can't get a slightly higher ball flight. Should be just a touch softer than my gamma.

Picked up some Gripes grip cleaning cloths to try.

TapAhoy!

hegymu8u.jpg
5a3u5a2u.jpg

I've wanted this Masters Edition Hat since it came out. Finally pulled the trigger!

6u3a3aqe.jpg

These along with a SS 17" belly grip and a SS 2.0 for the Versa when it gets here, both are black and white.

After playing today in 90* heat I decided to buy a Clicgear Cooler Tube. Should be what I'm looking for since the cup holder that comes with the Clicgear 3.5 struggled to hold my water bottle. Plus, it'll keep my drink cooler.

A hot pink Antiqua golf shirt and a dozen B330RX golf balls with my pro shop gift certificate I won in a tournament today.

Bushnell Tour V3, in orange.
da4e9e5a.jpg

Last edited:
hegymu8u.jpg
5a3u5a2u.jpg

I've wanted this Masters Edition Hat since it came out. Finally pulled the trigger!

Love that hat. I get solid feedback when I wear it.... But than again I am color blind.

Ordered new grips for the irons. Lamkin REL gen 3.

3deep.

I blame Freddie for his thoughts on it and War for yelling at Dean and I any time we got near it at demo day.

3deep.

I blame Freddie for his thoughts on it and War for yelling at Dean and I any time we got near it at demo day.

Im jealous

3deep.

#NoSkymarks

Awesome dude. It's a beast. I have decided that I will learn to hit it from the deck.

Don't be jealous Dean, I'll have to text you for caddy advice with it so it'll be like you're hitting it anyways.

War; honestly me too. I figure beast off the tee for me with a different shaft and I want to be able to hit it off the deck when need be too.

It was only a matter of time anyways.

Picked up a set of Nike Lunar Control II's today.

7yvamubu.jpg

Man I like those shoes.

Don't be jealous Dean, I'll have to text you for caddy advice with it so it'll be like you're hitting it anyways.

War; honestly me too. I figure beast off the tee for me with a different shaft and I want to be able to hit it off the deck when need be too.

It was only a matter of time anyways.

This is true. Ill just tell you to hit 3 iron though

I just ordered a Callaway UPRO MX+ GPS device from Amazon. Couldn't believe the price of $105 so it got me off the fence to see how it plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back