New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Sweet, paired with ddec whom I have heard good things about. Excited to join motoo and Dev as well. Dev, remind me before the weekend so I don't get yelled at on course (r.e. twitter feed)... Bruins fan or not?

Sweet, paired with ddec whom I have heard good things about. Excited to join motoo and Dev as well. Dev, remind me before the weekend so I don't get yelled at on course (r.e. twitter feed)... Bruins fan or not?

Devils fan but rooting for the Bruins because I hate Pittsburgh.

3 sets of rocketbladez

Looks like it is you and me against the field on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe I have to play with a guy with tattoos. Lame.

I hope TheLama has game. I need someone to carry me around the course so we can have a shot at winning because I want some C-Taper Lites.

I don't think anybody sells headbands that big. Lol.

Mad props if you show up on the first tee and throw up baby powder. Or a bunch of golf tees

I truly hope you were not going where I think you were going.

What cheap? I call Mike a cheapskate all the time.

2nd post updated with the Final Pairing information for Friday.

11:18 Player Course:
Scarnici
mikedean441
Buckjob
Colt

12:12 Player Course:
DevRickus
jlukes
fireitup
KenH
Shankosaurus

$44 w/ cart

Tracy was nice enough to allow the 2nd group to play as a 5-some. I didnt want anyone to get left out and she was fine with it. Also, jlukes is bringing his wife out on the course with him as well so they are not charging us for the extra cart. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Tracy from Lyman Orchards has been with accommodating us. Cant wait to get up there and tee it up.

Price is $44 not $49. She made a mistake.

already going back and forth with TeedUpThoughts about Saturday. Think I got paired with the perfect partner. AMP Cell driver and a Heineken Stand bag.

awesome my partner apparently joined the site yesterday!

i know i'm going low

i know i'm going low

Thats what happens when you sign up late. But truthfully, I believe he is a friend of FrancisD's so you are safe.

i know i'm going low

I hope you wear sleeves. You don't want to scare him away

Thats what happens when you sign up late. But truthfully, I believe he is a friend of FrancisD's so you are safe.

i could care less, just glad i'm making the trip... i hope he has a francis D Beard as well. so much better than Mitch's beard.

Clemenza, looking forward to teaming up with you to win this one!

Off to the range to get some practice in....

i could care less, just glad i'm making the trip... i hope he has a francis D Beard as well. so much better than Mitch's beard.

Whoa! Back up off my teammate you heathen.

Back