The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the feeling of wearing hats or the excess heat I feel on top of my head, so my scalp typically gets cooked. What do you use for your scalp? Don't say you're balding either, that's cheating!

Haha no, I'm not balding!

I haven't really used anything as of yet, just been wearing a hat to make sure it doesn't get cooked any more. But if it gets bad, I will use a small amount of aloe and rub it on kind of like hair gel while I'm not at work - kinda feels weird, but it helps. I haven't had a burn up there in a while, so I'm not sure if it will get real bad or not...definitely need to wear a hat till it grows in a bit more though!

Haha no, I'm not balding!

I haven't really used anything as of yet, just been wearing a hat to make sure it doesn't get cooked any more. But if it gets bad, I will use a small amount of aloe and rub it on kind of like hair gel while I'm not at work - kinda feels weird, but it helps. I haven't had a burn up there in a while, so I'm not sure if it will get real bad or not...definitely need to wear a hat till it grows in a bit more though!

My bad, I meant sunscreen. Aloe I'll use too if it's really bad, or I'll just deal with it. I just can't stand the heat buildup under the hat, it makes me feel twice as hot. Plus, the wife says I look dumb haha

My bad, I meant sunscreen. Aloe I'll use too if it's really bad, or I'll just deal with it. I just can't stand the heat buildup under the hat, it makes me feel twice as hot. Plus, the wife says I look dumb haha

Yeah, when it's hot, I feel ya about the hats - the visor is much nicer. I don't wear sunscreen up there, I can't figure out how to put it on without it feeling really really gross haha. Maybe try a lightweight, dri fit material hat? I recently got one that feels a lot better on a hot sunny day than most hats...

Not being able to PM someone because their inbox is full. *Cough*Wake*Cough*

It's open now

Yeah, when it's hot, I feel ya about the hats - the visor is much nicer. I don't wear sunscreen up there, I can't figure out how to put it on without it feeling really really gross haha. Maybe try a lightweight, dri fit material hat? I recently got one that feels a lot better on a hot sunny day than most hats...

I found you can get decent looking, lightweight headwear out of the running apparel section of sporting good stores. I wore one a couple seasons back and they were great. Lightweight, let in a decent bit or airflow, and a bit of a different look to them.

Officially a little freaked out. Was supposed to contact a couple about seeing one of our listings. Hadn't done it yet but was logging onto the referral website to get their contact information to call. There was a note from the company:

Buyers using fictitious names and have multiple mugshots for armed robbery. Do not contact.

As one would assume, I'm a little jittery right now and my language was not forum friendly

That's crazy Ward!

To be fair ward, if they truly robbed people, they might have money to burn. I mean we all know realtors ethics wont get in the way. I kid I kid.

Do not call them. Be safe.

That's truly crazy ward. It's amazing to see how many ways people are scamming. Who is there left to trust?

To be fair ward, if they truly robbed people, they might have money to burn. I mean we all know realtors ethics wont get in the way. I kid I kid.

Do not call them. Be safe.

Definitely not calling them ever ever ever ever. Realtors have no money either, gas is too expensive.

Think it might be a good night to have a beverage. Maybe kiss the wife.

Definitely not calling them ever ever ever ever. Realtors have no money either, gas is too expensive.

Think it might be a good night to have a beverage. Maybe kiss the wife.
Or six.

Gas is so friggin expensive here I don't have as much money for fun things. It's really annoying. Hope and change at its finest.

Taking this Online Psychology was a terrible idea.

The Official Rant of the Day

I actually enjoyed taking psychology online, it was easier for me to work on my computer instead of in class, I got all A+s

I actually enjoyed taking psychology online, it was easier for me to work on my computer instead of in class, I got all A+s

The only issue I have is that this class is mostly reading and then taking quizzes and tests over what you read. I'm not a good reader, because I get sidetracked really easily. I thought we were going to have powerpoints and stuff to study with.

Also, I naturally like to procrastinate, so I really have to try and not do that.

The only issue I have is that this class is mostly reading and then taking quizzes and tests over what you read. I'm not a good reader, because I get sidetracked really easily. I thought we were going to have powerpoints and stuff to study with.

Also, I naturally like to procrastinate, so I really have to try and not do that.

I know the feeling, I procrastinated a lot with online classes. You know what really helped me? I would print out the power points, and review them before the quizzes, and then use the book as reference for definitions etc. I both like and hate online classes

I thought this was an online psychology class.

I'm pretty pissed right now, both at myself and just in general. Apparently Clemson is taking away my scholarship because I didn't meet the grade requirement. I fell 0.01 short. I feel so freaking stupid.

Is there a way you can do a make up or anything like that to boost the GPA Damaikis?

I'm pretty pissed right now, both at myself and just in general. Apparently Clemson is taking away my scholarship because I didn't meet the grade requirement. I fell 0.01 short. I feel so freaking stupid.
Damn, D. Thats rough. Any chance of talking with a counselor and seeing if anything can be done?

I'm not sure if anything can be done. It doesn't really matter either, because in the end, I failed. It's nobody's fault but mine. Student loans here I come.

Sorry to hear Dam....seems like there must be something you could do?

Adversity makes you stronger. No worries, it will all work out in the end.

I'm not sure if anything can be done. It doesn't really matter either, because in the end, I failed. It's nobody's fault but mine. Student loans here I come.

I agree with war. Call the fin aid office. Be nice and ask if you can appeal. Let them know it was by one hundredth of a point. And then don't make that mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back