Nerfny and ddec, WOW!

Very nice. They are good people

Jman is someone who I've always had a good relationship with on the forum, even though we did not meet in person until a few weeks ago. When he approached me about him not going to the Masters I thought it was amazing what he offered us. While I wish we could have done more, I'm glad you are happy with your goodie bag. You sir are truly a friend. You also hit a hell of a 3 iron when you stop being a little....

Dean and Nerfny are two of the finest people you will ever meet! Awesome couple and glad to call them my personal friends :friends::thumb:

Jman is someone who I've always had a good relationship with on the forum, even though we did not meet in person until a few weeks ago. When he approached me about him not going to the Masters I thought it was amazing what he offered us. While I wish we could have done more, I'm glad you are happy with your goodie bag. You sir are truly a friend. You also hit a hell of a 3 iron when you stop being a little....

You sir, are the best caddy EVER.

Dean and Jen are top in my book! Way to go! This is why I love THP!

That's a heck of a goodie bag! Way to go you two!

Very cool. Hope you can make it down the road.

Great work out of all of you! Fantastic mementos!

That's awesome. Good folks here all around.

That is super awesome. They are great people. So many great folks on this place.

Great post James and yes Nerfny is clearly the better of the two, but then most of us males here on the site could say that about our better half.

Well done!!!

I do not see a pimento sandwich in that pick...nom nom

how cool!
that's some sweet swag from some great people!

That is fantastic, well done guys!

Good stuff! Nice bit of swag there. ddec is cool. He has that nice pull-hook-fade shot that most people can't pull off.

Good stuff! Nice bit of swag there. ddec is cool. He has that nice pull-hook-fade shot that most people can't pull off.

it's a thing of beauty isn't it? You know you want that shot

it's a thing of beauty isn't it? You know you want that shot

You'd be the only guy on the NBC Shot tracer thing that could write the letter S with your ball flight. That's pretty cool.

Awesome all around on both sides. Some very cool swag!

That's an awesome trade for tickets since you could use them. Those Dec's are extremely nice people.

Great story. THPers are the best in the world.

Very nicely done Jen, Dean and James! This absolutely what we're all about!

Well done you two...they are truely some great people. Just met them at the outing for a short time, but could tell from the brief encounter they are awesome people!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Back