HartfordWhalers

Anyone see where it went?
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lot
Hey everyone,
Grew up playing golf with my dad, not often but a handful of times a month. Pretty much stopped playing in college as time just really didn't permit. However last summer my fiancé's dad had me golf with him a few times and it reignited my enjoyment for the game. Now I try and get out at least once a week. Getting better (gotta get this slice under control!). Stumbled across this site as I was looking for a new ball to play with the Top Flites becoming a bit difficult to get. Have really enjoyed reading the site and participating in a few of the threads thus far. I thank everyone in advance for all the help and knowledge everybody is willing to share. Hope to one day soon be in a position to return the favor. Take care all.

Welcome to THP! Nice name there are quite a few of us hockey fans on here go check out the 2012-13 Season thread some good stuff in there.

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome, which part of NH

Welcome to THP. We are headed to New England in the THP Tour Van right now for the New England Invitational. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. We are headed to New England in the THP Tour Van right now for the New England Invitational. Glad to have you here.

Awesome! Have a great time!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!