KBS C-Taper Lite Iron Shaft - Review Thread

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can hear some Jman thoughts on these. Probably most intriguing shafts ever from my perspective.

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can hear some Jman thoughts on these. Probably most intriguing shafts ever from my perspective.

No pressure right? :alien: Haha

No pressure right? :alien: Haha

If you come in here and say that they disappointed you, I will be very disappointed. But my bank account will sigh in relief.

Rain. I hate it.

Going to grip the irons, put on the shaft labels, and hopefully get a window to get out.

Booooo. Talked my club building pal and he's got my shims. Hoping to grab them tonight.

Booooo. Talked my club building pal and he's got my shims. Hoping to grab them tonight.

This weather is going to be the end of me.

Good deal, shimmerific in fact! Hehe

My shafts arrived safe and sound yesterday. Today they will be boxed up and sent by way of the absolute fastest shipping option down to Oklahoma where my good buddy and club builder champion Jman will install them in the Callaway X Forged irons. I will have them out on the course in a matter of days and it won't be long after that and I'll be able to provide direct side by side comparisons to the X Forged with stock PXi shafts as I will soon have those to complete my Morgan Cup bag.

I am VERY excited about this testing opportunity, it will definitely open my eyes to exactly what differences/benefits might exist when different iron shafts are involved. I don't have the most extensive real life experience comparing the same irons head to head with a different shaft in it. Golf shop simulators for fittings sure but on course action has always been where it's at for me.

It'll def be a quick turnaround. No doubt.

Who needs shims when you have a "pop" can right JMan?

Who needs shims when you have a "pop" can right JMan?

Only on two. Hehe

Should have made a how to. Minds would have been blown.

So.....

DSC_0279-L.jpg

DSC_0280-L.jpg

DSC_0277-L.jpg

Some comparison pic's to the OG C-Tapers:

DSC_0282-L.jpg

DSC_0284-L.jpg

Weather is iffy, but I'm going to have a go at it anyways here in just a bit. I'm to eager not to!

Those pictures look great!

Those pictures look great!

Thanks buddy. This weather is iffy right now, they have no clue if its done or not, but being kind of gloomy outside I figure the courses could be pretty empty. Thinking about playing a local one that demands more iron shots than anything, great way to put them through paces, right? We'll see, going to eat and see what it looks like in a half hour.

HOLY HELL JMAN. GORGEOUS. Love the grip choice too!

Looks awesome Jman!!!

HOLY HELL JMAN. GORGEOUS. Love the grip choice too!

They've got the looks, now its on to the performance. Eff it, I'm going out and playing today.

That's the spirit!

They've got the looks, now its on to the performance. Eff it, I'm going out and playing today.

That's the spirit. Do it for MountyDan

Gorgeous. I like my Tours and don't know if I need higher ball flight but these things look gorgeous.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

tuqy3aqe.jpg

begu3a9a.jpg

abudata8.jpg

I called asking about the availability of these today. The rep said that most companies probably won't have them in the available lineup for maybe 6 months.

Back