Winner- Matrix & THP Player's Championship Contest

A worthy winner! Congrats.

THANK YOU THP & MATRIX

Just wanted to post the final product that arrived this week and forgive me for the length. When JB informed me that I had won and needed some info as to flex and engraving, I asked if I could wait until after the Ultimate Weekend so that I could get some one-on-one time. The timing couldn't have been better and JB worked with me on the launch monitor and we came up with a selection for what to request.

I then followed up with my sister as to what she would like to have engraved. She gave me some options and we decided to go with her name and the date she found out she had breast cancer. When I hung up with her, I began thinking about all that she has gone through with the cancer, and to lose her only son back in 2008. The 25th of this month will always be an especially tough day fore ever more.

I sent my request into JB and let him know that the engraving probably exceeded the limitations, but to let me know and I would come up with something else. He responded very quickly and told me that Matrix had learned of why I wanted it and would do there best to get it done exactly that way. I was overjoyed in that this time piece soon to arrive would be a fore ever fairway reminder of my awesome sister and only nephew.

Not only did they deliver exactly what I had requested, they did it in a speedy fashion. For those that are wondering why I am spelling "fore" a little off, it is due to something my sister envisioned in remembrance of her son Ty. I started a thread about it last year when she asked me to help her with the Festival of Trees. She and Ty would take part in it every year and she had not done anything with it since his passing. I would like to share the link to that thread so that you can get how special my sister is if you would like. Ty will always hold a special place in my thoughts, as well as those of my son.

Thank you THP and Matrix for the opportunity to show support for both a wonderful mother and continuing breast cancer survivor. Her continued winning battle with cancer and memories of my nephew will be cherished every time this beauty addresses on the tee box.

Without further rambling, here is what came in this week:
IMAG0007.jpg
IMAG0008.jpg

Doug, buddy, truly an awesome engraving choice. Just plain awesome buddy, a better person could not have won this one.

Pretty specialspecial

Please tweet that j4u so I can retweet it. Absolutely awesome.

I'm in love. And jealous. Looking good Doug.

That is really special. Very well done.

Absolutely awesome! Congrats again!

That is awesome buddy! Things like this happen for a reason! Just so awesome

Man you guys are quick...thanks everyone. This is truly very special to me...fore ever!

That is truly incredible and awesome.

So awesome! Great looking shaft and such a special engraving. Congrats!

THANK YOU THP & MATRIX

Just wanted to post the final product that arrived this week and forgive me for the length. When JB informed me that I had won and needed some info as to flex and engraving, I asked if I could wait until after the Ultimate Weekend so that I could get some one-on-one time. The timing couldn't have been better and JB worked with me on the launch monitor and we came up with a selection for what to request.

I then followed up with my sister as to what she would like to have engraved. She gave me some options and we decided to go with her name and the date she found out she had breast cancer. When I hung up with her, I began thinking about all that she has gone through with the cancer, and to lose her only son back in 2008. The 25th of this month will always be an especially tough day fore ever more.

I sent my request into JB and let him know that the engraving probably exceeded the limitations, but to let me know and I would come up with something else. He responded very quickly and told me that Matrix had learned of why I wanted it and would do there best to get it done exactly that way. I was overjoyed in that this time piece soon to arrive would be a fore ever fairway reminder of my awesome sister and only nephew.

Not only did they deliver exactly what I had requested, they did it in a speedy fashion. For those that are wondering why I am spelling "fore" a little off, it is due to something my sister envisioned in remembrance of her son Ty. I started a thread about it last year when she asked me to help her with the Festival of Trees. She and Ty would take part in it every year and she had not done anything with it since his passing. I would like to share the link to that thread so that you can get how special my sister is if you would like. Ty will always hold a special place in my thoughts, as well as those of my son.

Thank you THP and Matrix for the opportunity to show support for both a wonderful mother and continuing breast cancer survivor. Her continued winning battle with cancer and memories of my nephew will be cherished every time this beauty addresses on the tee box.

Without further rambling, here is what came in this week:
IMAG0007.jpg
IMAG0008.jpg

This win could not have been more perfect. Doug, you're a class act, and that is just fantastic. Can't wait til our paths cross.

Very sweet Doug! Congrats!

Very awesome man. Glad you won it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Congrats and Well Done!

Congrats and a great tribute! Well done, I bet you cant wait to get that bad boy on the course and show it off!

That's awesome congrats.

You guys are making me get a little misty, as if this beauty arriving didn't do that already. A pretty tough week all around and having this come in made me remember to not sweat the small stuff. The bigger picture is often overlooked.

Doug, dude, that is amazing and tip of the THP hat to Matrix for accommodating your request. That is awesome.

Wow. Just wow! That thing is awesome and such a touching tribute. Well done!

There could not have been a better winner here. Congrats and kudos to THP and matrix to work with you on this.

I have to do this Doug. I'm sorry.

When I got to Orlando for the outing the very first person I met was Buck. We shared a cab to the resort where he had to quickly take off for his fitting. So I went to my room and got ready to go tee off with people I've never met or even talked to.

Well, I got paired up with Doug. Little did I know on the first tee how lucky I was! Doug was an absolute blast to play with and perfect to introduce me to THP!

The whole round we had something to talk about and laughed the entire time. Doug is such a good guy and made me feel so welcome. Instant friend in my book.

I learned that his sister lives within minutes of me and he will be coming out this summer! I can not wait to go play a round or five with him again. It was one of my favorite rounds ever even though I played like crap.

Doug, so happy for you and what a cool engraving. See you soon buddy!

Ryan

Very nice J4U.

Could not have had a more deserving winner.

Back