2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

Well then, my friend, maybe you should come watch it.

Negativo. Wife and Daughter are coming back from Italy that weekend after being gone for about a month. Would love to come down there and help out, but it's just not in the cards.

Now, if anyone is interested in a tune-up round around the ATL earlier that week, I'm likely available...

I couldnt be happier about these matchups. That first match will be talked about for years. Cant wait to tee it up with Tyno, War, and Junior

I couldnt be happier about these matchups. That first match will be talked about for years. Cant wait to tee it up with Tyno, War, and Junior

Cap you did a great job with these pairings keep up the good work

I just told my wife about being first group off the tee and playing against Freddie and JT, he words were so comforting..."don't worry honey you will do great, and you will have your girls there cheering you on! and if you do suck, you will have your sweet little girl to make you feel better when you are done." That last statement made me feel GREAT!

I just told my wife about being first group off the tee and playing against Freddie and JT, he words were so comforting..."don't worry honey you will do great, and you will have your girls there cheering you on! and if you do suck, you will have your sweet little girl to make you feel better when you are done." That last statement made me feel GREAT!

hahaha but its kind of comforting in a sweet way.

Negativo. Wife and Daughter are coming back from Italy that weekend after being gone for about a month. Would love to come down there and help out, but it's just not in the cards.

Now, if anyone is interested in a tune-up round around the ATL earlier that week, I'm likely available...

You could always go Hawk-Outing-Style on them. I hear it's effective.

I managed to get one of the covered bays at the Lyman golf center range so I will be there probably for the next hour or so.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I managed to get one of the covered bays at the Lyman golf center range so I will be there probably for the next hour or so.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Oops...wrong thread! Haha

great point.
i suck and i too have a sweet little girl that makes me forget about how much i suck.

That will go to the two time Hall of Famer in that group. Bullfrog.

The HONOR is all mine! I'm really looking forward to it! Nothing like starting the road to Victory for Team Hackers. Bradd and I are gonna rise to the challenge. Pairings look great. Capt Chunky is a smart man.

JB thanks for giving me the honor of first off! I will do you right and stripe one down the fairway. Seriously I mean it. On a side note. It's hard to kill a thread that early in. At least some will be watching on the forum. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

The HONOR is all mine! I'm really looking forward to it! Nothing like starting the road to Victory for Team Hackers. Bradd and I are gonna rise to the challenge. Pairings look great. Capt Chunky is a smart man.

JB thanks for giving me the honor of first off! I will do you right and stripe one down the fairway. Seriously I mean it. On a side note. It's hard to kill a thread that early in. At least some will be watching on the forum. :laughing:

You will broski. And we will cheer you on.

You could always go Hawk-Outing-Style on them. I hear it's effective.

I'm not sure my wife wants to watch One-T and Cookie molest a cardboard cutout of me. Plus, I'm so much bigger than Cookie that it's just going to look awkward.

I really wish that I could be down there to watch these matches in person and buy my lil' buddy B-Rad an ice cream cone. It's going to be a fantastic event. Hopefully, THP will be streaming the event like last year.

You'll get it done man. It's a great honor to hit that shot. You will feel some crazy adrenaline when you step in for the shot.

that is a great honor and you'll rock it brother!

that is a great honor and you'll rock it brother!

Thanks guys! I'm excited for it. I Will be ready. Fear The Frog!

Last edited:
I'm not sure my wife wants to watch One-T and Cookie molest a cardboard cutout of me. Plus, I'm so much bigger than Cookie that it's just going to look awkward.

I really wish that I could be down there to watch these matches in person and buy my lil' buddy B-Rad an ice cream cone. It's going to be a fantastic event. Hopefully, THP will be streaming the event like last year.

I would cherish another father son moment with you.

It's good to have a great women in your corner and a little slice of heaven cheering you on. We will have fun for sure

So I have to watch Cookies swing AND watch Yorkem play from the wrong side of the ball all day? Awesome.

There's a little dose of real. Matchups look good!

So I have to watch Cookies swing AND watch Yorkem play from the wrong side of the ball all day? Awesome.

Agreed ill be heavily medicated

I feel the same way about having to watch your partner hit a putter from 67 yards away from the green.

Some very interesting matches.....really they all look pretty strong!

So, it's Buck and I vs the Bearded Wonders :D

Should be alot of fun...even though WCBM and I were villa mates last year and he served as my taxi for the weekend, we never got to play together...I am really excited about teaming up with Buck and getting to hit short irons into all the greens...hehe

Can't wait for it to get here!

Some really intriguing matches there!! Very interesting!

Eric & Lambro.....we're gonna have a blast boys!

This is going to be a lot of fun! Can't wait to tee it up with Nate and Icey. There's going to be a lot of Cobra in this foursome.

Back