Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GPSed the wife's drive on the 9th hole to exactly 231 yards.. She got some good roll out, but holy wow.

My best shot was a 112 yard approach with a 54* wedge. Perfect line just a touch long. Quality.

That's longer than my drives!

Made a few great putts today. Love seeing fruit from my labor when I'm working hard on something. One was a 14' with some break for a sand save. I think that was my best today.

I do have to admit that your putting was on fire. Your distance control was ridiculous.

18th hole at the Mountain course at my home course, Mirror Lake Golf Club. From the tees I was playing its a 375 yrd par 4, with an approach that requires a carry over a lake to a peninsula green. Hit a very good drive that rolled down to the lower tier but right into a deep divot! Took a club extra and hit my 6 iron, making sure to hit down on the ball due to the divot. Ball came out low, but right on target, got over the water and finished pin high. Two putted for par. That 6 iron was my best shot of the day.

8 iron, from 150, to a couple inches. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370488935.886459.jpg

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

Best Shot Of Your Round

Par-3 165 yards. 7-iron.

zuve5u5u.jpg

Widespot...this seems to be trend :D

Hit a 5 iron around some trees with a nice draw onto the green and about 3 feet from the cup from 184 yards today.

By the way...some seriously good shots in here lately.

Hit 8i on our par 3 2nd from about 160 yards to 4' and made the birdie.

That's longer than my drives!

If it'll make you feel better, it's a dogleg that wanders down a hill, and from the ladies tees if you take the corner well, you can get a bit of a trampoline bounce off the hill.. Regardless, I don't think I've seen her hit one further than that.

I asked her if the game of golf was getting boring to her haha! She said no and proceeded to take a 6 after being only 110 yards out on a par 5. Looks like there's some room for improvement after all.

I was up by one going to the 18th, the hardest hole on the course. Slight dogleg left with a huge pine tree in the left-center of the fairway about 200 yards from the tees. If you can get it around the tree, you've got a large uphill second shot to a big two-tiered green. If you go long, you almost have an impossible chip back down the hill.

Well, I layed up on the par-4 to about 100 yards and pulled my 60 ATV wedge. Hit a shot that was dead on line, but I guess I was a little too amped and hit it just off the back of the green about 50 foot from the hole. Pin was in the front, so I had to play it to the ridge and hope it doesn't carry too much speed down the hill because it could've went back 20 yards down the fairway. Chipped from the back and it just barely made it to the huge ridge and trickled down to about 3 feet. I couldn't have played it any better. Made the putt for bogey and won my match. Clutch.

Par 4 6th tee shot.

ubededa6.jpg

Other than it ended up in that divot.

had a 47 yard shot after my drive on the one par 4 and hit a pelz shot that rolled right past the hole i really thought i was going to hole out.... really need to keep working on dialing in these shots and i think i'll see my scores drop.

Played a short 3 wood off the ground about 250 out. Left myslef a 90' putt that I then left 2" and sank for par.

Every drive with niteowl03 clavicle driver today. I stage safety sit with the Stage 2 3W for the first 6 holes, then we came to a par 4 that someone else but a decent sit before I could hit. I grabbed his driver from his bag and hit a 310yds down the center. With 4 more over 300 the rest of the day. And the bad ones , around 270.That club almost found is way into my bag. I need one.

I hit two shots within 6 feet of the cup today. One from 113 yards and another from 147. Missed both birdie putts too :banghead:

Must not be using the Tank anymore.............shame.

I'll give it to my approach shot on 18. Full patio watching, in desperate need of a birdie to bring the score down, and trying to follow up a really nice drive. Ball ended up about 10' from the hole and I managed to drain the putt!

Drained a 50 footer from off the green. Bad news was it was for a par save :bad:

Not as hot as others in the thread but playing with new 588 RTX CBs, 101yds to here:

close%21.jpg

Missed the putt for birdie :banghead:
:D

50 yard lob with the 58* to 2 feet to save a par early on. Front short sided pin so was really only option to leave it close.

Hit 2 shots to about 12 feet (54 from 100 and PW from 119) but just missed both birdies.

97 yards to the pin on a par 4 for my third shot.

This was the result-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370908547.961439.jpg

And I made the par putt!

My drive on a 293 yard par 4. I took a screenshot on Google Earth to show the hole and the line of my drive. There's a hazard area on the left side of the fairway that starts at about 180 out off of the tee and extends to about 220 off of the tee and the fairway is pretty narrow there. Normally my play is an iron off of the tee short of that hazard and then a short iron into the green, but it was playing downwind today and I knew that behind the hazard, there is a downslope towards the green. I decided to hit driver and put the ball all the way up just short of the front edge of the green. The pin was in the back, hit a chip with my PW to about 6 feet and then made the birdie putt. Here is the screenshot:

BB2teeshot.jpg

My drive on a 293 yard par 4. I took a screenshot on Google Earth to show the hole and the line of my drive. There's a hazard area on the left side of the fairway that starts at about 180 out off of the tee and extends to about 220 off of the tee and the fairway is pretty narrow there. Normally my play is an iron off of the tee short of that hazard and then a short iron into the green, but it was playing downwind today and I knew that behind the hazard, there is a downslope towards the green. I decided to hit driver and put the ball all the way up just short of the front edge of the green. The pin was in the back, hit a chip with my PW to about 6 feet and then made the birdie putt. Here is the screenshot:

BB2teeshot.jpg

Nice drive!

Hit driver very well today, straight driving lead to my best score this year. My shot of the day was a drive on the short par 4 280 yard 2nd hole, hit it about 270 just right of the green and the pitched to about 7 feet and made the birdie putt.

345 yard par 4. I drove the green with my hybrid. It's downhill hole so its not a huge deal to drive it. But I left it 12' below the hole. I rolled in the eagle putt. My first eagle on that hole.

345 yard par 4. I drove the green with my hybrid. It's downhill hole so its not a huge deal to drive it. But I left it 12' below the hole. I rolled in the eagle putt. My first eagle on that hole.

Not a huge deal? Maybe down hill downwind with a driver but it seems like a big deal for a hybrid. Nice eagle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back