2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I specifically requested this pic back right away from our photographer. There are plenty more where this came from! I think you all will enjoy some of the other photos taken , and Bridgestone Golf may like them as well :act-up:

IN, that is just beyond awesome dude. What a fantastic picture.

Awesome picture, Bradd. Cant wait to see the rest of them dude.

Loving that picture! Awesome!

how awesome is that picture...?!

nicely done by the Hile family.

Now that is awesome Brad!

B-radd getting it done! Awesome photo buddy, you will enjoy that for a very long time to come.

Been holding off on posting my first pic of the cup until this one came back...

DSC959946a_zps6bc82a63.jpg

Dude, that is freaking awesome! Please tell me you are going to get that framed.

Dude, that is freaking awesome! Please tell me you are going to get that framed.

It will be hanging in my office shortly

This is too cool! How did you get your baby to sit in the cup and pose so perfect? Surreal pic to say the least :thumb:

This is too cool! How did you get your baby to sit in the cup and pose so perfect? Surreal pic to say the least :thumb:

I just asked her to and she listened :alien: Actually it took a lot of time and patience!

I just asked her to and she listened :alien: Actually it took a lot of time and patience!

i bet! You guys did an awesome job and this picture should definitely be a family keepsake. :clapp:

Bradd that's such a great pic buddy

I meant on Brad's part, typed words I was saying on a work call. Multi tasking fail.

Don't you know by now men can't multitask well

Should start a whole new thread just to make sure the entire forum sees that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back