The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I effed up my wrist again yesterday. It had not been a huge bother since the outing, but is killing me now. At the outing I hot down a ball and the club got stuck in the ground as my hands moved forward. Killed me, but I kept playing. Did not pick up a club until New England and it hurt a bit, but not enough to worry about it. Yesterday, I hurt it again and it is killing me. Going to have to shelve golf for a few days and that stinks because I was looking forward to playing today and this weekend. But in the end, I know some needed rest will be good for the game because we have a lot of trips and golf coming up.

Wait..has anyone ever seen Tiger Woods and Josh in the same place at the same time? Haha Sorry to hear that buddy. I have the same issue and it has been getting worse. I had the doctor look at it and he said there really isnt much to do for me other than a cortizone shot but that only masks it. I hope rest sorts it out for you.

I effed up my wrist again yesterday. It had not been a huge bother since the outing, but is killing me now. At the outing I hot down a ball and the club got stuck in the ground as my hands moved forward. Killed me, but I kept playing. Did not pick up a club until New England and it hurt a bit, but not enough to worry about it. Yesterday, I hurt it again and it is killing me. Going to have to shelve golf for a few days and that stinks because I was looking forward to playing today and this weekend. But in the end, I know some needed rest will be good for the game because we have a lot of trips and golf coming up.
Get that wrist better dude. I was an idiot and didnt take time off and it eventually got to the point of being almost unbearable.

I swear that looks like Chunkylover!

Wristitis is going around for sure! I hope it heals up quick for ya :beat-up:

Wait..has anyone ever seen Tiger Woods and Josh in the same place at the same time? Haha Sorry to hear that buddy. I have the same issue and it has been getting worse. I had the doctor look at it and he said there really isnt much to do for me other than a cortizone shot but that only masks it. I hope rest sorts it out for you.

Yes. And as usual, I made an ass out of myself.

Get that wrist better dude. I was an idiot and didnt take time off and it eventually got to the point of being almost unbearable.

You are the only reason I am not going to tough it out. I hated when that happened to you.

That sucks, hope rest is all it takes to get this healthy.

My rant is these storms that keep sliding through this region. Rained so hard on the way to work the morning I couldn't see the highway at times. Almost an everyday event and closing courses a lot around here.

What the heck is up with all the bum wrists? Mine feels bloody awful this morning. Like its on fire or something. Never had this problem before and im pretty fed up with it already.

I hurt my knee at work this morning. It's killing me. But the good part is that I'm 19 so it will be fine when I wake up tomorrow morning.

I hurt my knee at work this morning. It's killing me. But the good part is that I'm 19 so it will be fine when I wake up tomorrow morning.

LOL you dirty little son of a B. Haha

What the heck is up with all the bum wrists? Mine feels bloody awful this morning. Like its on fire or something. Never had this problem before and im pretty fed up with it already.

We are all getting old and I don't like it one bit.

That's brutal man.

Maybe it's graphite time.

That's brutal man.

Maybe it's graphite time.

No joke. I have played the R-bladez w/ graphite for 4 rounds and havent had an ounce of wrist pain afterwards. Usually I am popping Alleve like its my job.

I'll join this rant. Out of the blue my elbow started hurting, something like golf or tennis elbow. Eff, it sucks getting older.

For the problems that we are having with the IT network here, I might as well be at home (or on the golf course as it is sunny here at the moment after an earlier shower) as the network is running so slowly it is unworkable at times.....you try to open a folder on the network drive and it takes about 3-4mins to actually open it....thank goodness I am only working with files that are less than 10MB at the moment or I might be getting in my car and driving to where the servers are stored to get the files I need today

Email is randomly freezing as well when trying to reply to emails and it is making for a very annoying time when you are trying to get things done :banghead:

All you young guys with all these injuries and sores...............pathetic.

Maybe try upping your testosterone dose to see if that helps? :alien:

Happy Friday!

Lost another long tenured technician today. Worst yet he's going to the competition. But I can't blame him.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I'll join this rant. Out of the blue my elbow started hurting, something like golf or tennis elbow. Eff, it sucks getting older.

That happened to me last year. Took a little time off but mostly played through it until the Morgan Cup was over, then I took a full month off to let it heal.

All you young guys with all these injuries and sores...............pathetic.

Maybe try upping your testosterone dose to see if that helps? :alien:

Happy Friday!

What pills do you take old man? Maybe you should add some alzheimers pills while your at it. #WhoLeavesTheirMCClubsOnTheSideWalk

I feel like a Dad right now, but I am going to say it anyway. Tell your manager at work. While I am sure it is completely nothing and you are right, you will be fine, the one slim chance it is not fine, you want to have a record of when it happened and how it happened just in case. W/C can be a really tough thing at times. It will take 2 seconds to fill out a form and let them know and could be an absolute savior on the back end god forbid something did happen.

I feel like a Dad right now, but I am going to say it anyway. Tell your manager at work. While I am sure it is completely nothing and you are right, you will be fine, the one slim chance it is not fine, you want to have a record of when it happened and how it happened just in case. W/C can be a really tough thing at times. It will take 2 seconds to fill out a form and let them know and could be an absolute savior on the back end god forbid something did happen.

Your company will want to go ahead and put in a call too. Even if it's nothing if they don't have a record of it and it turns into something that's not good for them either.

It's looking like it's going to be a long weekend of work for me. We started by routing our app to a seconday site last night, will be testing and doing pre-implementation through today, then tomorrow morning we begin implementation and continue through about noon on Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back