The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain and lot's of it. Flash flooding warning's for the area and southern Alberta.

This toe is killing me. Golf was not wise today. Still playing decent so far though.

Is that the stubbed toe from the outing?
This toe is killing me. Golf was not wise today. Still playing decent so far though.

I feel like I am drowning in quick sand, and every time I start to find a way out, it sucks me in deeper.

Sounds like you need to get away from work for a bit. With everything that's been going on lately you must be frazzled.

I feel like I am drowning in quick sand, and every time I start to find a way out, it sucks me in deeper.

So our office floor isn't the only one that feels like quick sand. I KNOW how that feels, been trying to get caught up since the outing to no avail.

you need a getaway weekend

Sounds like u need to delegate to the event coordinator

These people bidding up things on eBay is really messing with my OEM'ing needs! Don't they know their only supposed to do that on items I'm selling? :D

Wonderful, things just keep getting better. Check please, think I'm done.

Dave and Busters. See ya there.

Plans are made.

I feel so bad for GG right now. Its been one thing after another. I wont get personal on here (more than we do already), but its been a tough couple of weeks for her. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good and this is just one of those valleys. The good news is that things happen for a reason and with the right life pattern and hard work, it always ends well.

I feel so bad for GG right now. Its been one thing after another. I wont get personal on here (more than we do already), but its been a tough couple of weeks for her. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good and this is just one of those valleys. The good news is that things happen for a reason and with the right life pattern and hard work, it always ends well.

Sorry to hear! Hope everything starts to turn around soon. Stay positive

Sorry to hear it Morgan, I hate hearing good people go through tough times.

It'll get better Morgan, I'm sure of it. You rock!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Had a great round going with my girlfriend and as we were approaching 9s green, we saw 2 groups go to 10s tee. The course was pretty much deserted and had not seen anyone all day. Well, lets just say that, while I remained quiet, my game faultered. Having to wait on every shot was extremely frustrating, and keeping my mouth shut was even harder. Did I do the wrong thing?

Had a great round going with my girlfriend and as we were approaching 9s green, we saw 2 groups go to 10s tee. The course was pretty much deserted and had not seen anyone all day. Well, lets just say that, while I remained quiet, my game faultered. Having to wait on every shot was extremely frustrating, and keeping my mouth shut was even harder. Did I do the wrong thing?

I'd have said something, or at the least, skipped them and went to 11 and played 10 at the end.

Guess I'm back on the job market. Bright side is with my looks, age and education this should be a quick stint. But, then again I exaggerate, a lot. Hehe

Guess I'm back on the job market. Bright side is with my looks, age and education this should be a quick stint. But, then again I exaggerate, a lot. Hehe

No way. You are worth your weight in gold Duey. Good luck buddy, and your right, it wont last long.

Sorry to hear that due, what kinda job you looking for?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thanks guys, still kind of lost, so not sure what's up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back