The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hanyze6e.jpg

I love baseball

Love baseball, love a Rangers win more!!!!

We have power again so I can catch up on what I've been missing around here. Being without power sucks, about 15 hours worth is worse.

I just want to say thank you to Morgan for being such an awesome person. I know this sounds like I am being an arse kisser, but I sent her a PM this morning with a request and she couldn't have been more accommodating. It was nothing major but she absolutely didn't have to do it and I am extremely appreciative.

Yeah I can get on board with that sentiment Dev. Morgan rocks the house. Lucky to have her at the helm!

And I think JB would appreciate it if you kept your lips off Morgan's bootie :D

Had a great weekend with my family. It was my nephew's 7th birthday and we had a huge blowup water slide. He convinced me to go over and over again. My dad actually let me grill for the family as well. It's a lot bigger deal than it sounds. There was a time where he wouldn't let me near it.

BxKXgvN.jpg

XhG6MJr.jpg

I am blugold's handicap.

Yeah, sorry I dont creep every one of his posts ya crazy canadian weirdo.

May 18th Ricky. The idea was born and completed on May 18th.

You're taking "NOT" creeping to a whole new level. I'm proud of you hahahahaha!

Going to the Irish Open this Friday. First time ever going to the Irish Open. Got a new camera so i'll be taking quite a few pictures. Pumped to going

Come on the Irish

Going to the Irish Open this Friday. First time ever going to the Irish Open. Got a new camera so i'll be taking quite a few pictures. Pumped to going

Come on the Irish

Sounds awesome man.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

May 18th Ricky. The idea was born and completed on May 18th.

You're taking "NOT" creeping to a whole new level. I'm proud of you hahahahaha!

The fact that you know the actual date is even creepier.

On my was to Crystalaire now. Lets see how this goes.

Took my nieces horse back riding for the first time over the weekend.
yryqypuq.jpg

yma4umuv.jpg

They had a blast and my youngest niece who said she wouldn't ride. Was trotting around by the end.

Looks sharp Jeff!

We had a really nice week of vacation. Good friends are a blessing.

Air. Conditioning. That is all.

No kidding went out in my suv...feels like a sauna appreciating it more now

You guys must be getting the same weather we are here. Muggy, hot, not a cloud in sight. I was only able to get out on the course for 11 holes before I called it quits. AC for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back