The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH LIGHTS JUST WENT ON AND OFF!!! Dont tease me!!!

Definitely the glass doing it, but I have no way of digging it all out.

Turn off the water and electricity, disconnect the disposal, then flush it out?

I've been in a funk. I'm way too stressed. Time to get over it.

Turn off the water and electricity, disconnect the disposal, then flush it out?

I thought of doing that, but the landlords made it clear they don't want us doing our own repair work. So I have to sit around waiting for them to get here...

I thought of doing that, but the landlords made it clear they don't want us doing our own repair work. So I have to sit around waiting for them to get here...

Loose definition of repair. Seems like you're not replacing parts, you're just cleaning them...

When in doubt Darren, have you taken the appropriately sized allen wrench and turned that sucker a ton while running water through it? It might dislodge some of the glass.

Loose definition of repair. Seems like you're not replacing parts, you're just cleaning them...

This is true. I'm on my way home tomorrow so if they don't have it fixed by the time I get back Sunday, I'll deal with it.

Transmission is going out in the Impala. Starter just went out on the Taurus. I'm having an awesome week with the autos.

Just heard from friends in Wichita, 70 and 80 mph winds with heavy rains just went through. Hope you guys are ok down there. Hey BullDog, got your ears on?

Tell them you are calling a plumber and will take the bill off the rent. They can't make you wait indefinitely to fix it.

Tell them you are calling a plumber and will take the bill off the rent. They can't make you wait indefinitely to fix it.

Agreed. At the same time though I didn't quite made it apparent that it was pretty urgent. I sent him off another email today but they were already gone for the day.

Erica put my bottle of Boulder Oatmeal Stout in the freezer without telling me and left it there for 3 hours. It is officially ruined. Seriously considering a break up here.

Erica put my bottle of Boulder Oatmeal Stout in the freezer without telling me and left it there for 3 hours. It is officially ruined. Seriously considering a break up here.

Oh my gosh man that is terrible. She was probably trying to be nice and chill it for you but it turns into crimes against brewmanity when you forget about it.

Oh my gosh man that is terrible. She was probably trying to be nice and chill it for you but it turns into crimes against brewmanity when you forget about it.

I'm not even going to bring it up. Honest mistake, but DAMN. I was looking forward to it. Now it's a foam bomb.

Do you have any Rum? Always keep extra rum.

Dude. No bueno. I am sure she was trying to be nice but that's when I just say "Dont try to be nice when it comes to my beer". My wife used to do it all the time. She has learned. Finally.

I'm not even going to bring it up. Honest mistake, but DAMN. I was looking forward to it. Now it's a foam bomb.

That's so depressing. I've done that before when Melissa and I were on our honeymoon. I picked up a 6 pack of Fat Tire, traveled with it and put it in the hotel fridge. Didn't realize it was on max cold and it froze the bottles. Blew the lids off, slushy beer all over the fridge. It was awful.

Do you have any Rum? Always keep extra rum.

No rum here. We have some liquor, but I'm a beer guy every day of the week.

Dude. No bueno. I am sure she was trying to be nice but that's when I just say "Dont try to be nice when it comes to my beer". My wife used to do it all the time. She has learned. Finally.

I'll send her to your house for a few weeks lol. Maybe it'll rub off!

That's so depressing. I've done that before when Melissa and I were on our honeymoon. I picked up a 6 pack of Fat Tire, traveled with it and put it in the hotel fridge. Didn't realize it was on max cold and it froze the bottles. Blew the lids off, slushy beer all over the fridge. It was awful.

Had a few Scottish Ales to save the night!

Solid backup, nothing wrong with a little Belhaven!

You had me at beer guy Hawk. Gimme beer over liquor any day.

Unless it's real moonshine, then all bets are off and I'm going to be hitting golf balls with a rake on the 18th green somewhere and chasing magical glowing lights in the distance down fairways.

Unless it's real moonshine, then all bets are off and I'm going to be hitting golf balls with a take on the 18th green somewhere and chasing magical glowing lights in the distance down fairways.

I'll drink some whiskey or scotch with water, but I don't really like sweet. My favorite flavors are salt, beer, and tobacco.

Mmmmmmmm beer.

Unless it's real moonshine, then all bets are off and I'm going to be hitting golf balls with a rake on the 18th green somewhere and chasing magical glowing lights in the distance down fairways.

That moonshine does funny things to people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back