The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor determined that I had a 2nd degree ligament sprain. No golf for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks with a brace while I play.

Sounds a lot better than what I'm sure you were starting worry it might be.

Sounds a lot better than what I'm sure you were starting worry it might be.

Yes, it's better then what I feared. But then again, this still sucks.

Doctor determined that I had a 2nd degree ligament sprain. No golf for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks with a brace while I play.

At least you won't have to wear it down in Myrtle Beach at the end of July!

I'm sure it does. I'm glad that the outlook turned out okay though

Take it easy on it and you'll be good to go in no time!

Sorry to hear it JT, but could have something much worst. Hope you heed to docs orders.

Today's the great Garage Sale, day 1. Advertised to start at 2pm, but people lined up by 11:15, so we got started. Bunch of stuff sold, my only have to go 2 days at this rate.

Today's the great Garage Sale, day 1. Advertised to start at 2pm, but people lined up by 11:15, so we got started. Bunch of stuff sold, my only have to go 2 days at this rate.

Love garage sales! Can't find great deals, especially with golf stuff. Unfortunately, I feel bad usually and pay them close to what the stuff is actually worth.

Scattered Thunderstorms. All day, everyday.

Rest up, those ligament sprains are no joke.

Love garage sales! Can't find great deals, especially with golf stuff. Unfortunately, I feel bad usually and pay them close to what the stuff is actually worth.

Nothing golf related in this sale, but tons of fishing tackle and electronics, some tools and about a truck load of Christmas decor, lol.

Gettin hot out here.

Maybe you can work on the short game while it heals? Chipping and putting?

Women are so stupid. She's sitting there in the kitchen, convinced I'm giving her the silent treatment. I'm in the living room 25 feet away (no wall between the two rooms). She texted me twice. I didn't answer. Apparently she can't speak to me with her mouth and if I don't answer her texts from across the room it's the silent treatment.

Women are so stupid. She's sitting there in the kitchen, convinced I'm giving her the silent treatment. I'm in the living room 25 feet away (no wall between the two rooms). She texted me twice. I didn't answer. Apparently she can't speak to me with her mouth and if I don't answer her texts from across the room it's the silent treatment.

Wow, thanks!:alien:

LOL........hello can and hello worms! Ha-Ha!

I thought she cancelled

Siblings arguing can be so cute!

Good save! Haha
That shovel he was digging with must of gotten really heavy! Must be frontal lobe development issues lol

So you come on the forum..... Cause speaking to her is just way to much effort? Come on dude work this out...lol

So you come on the forum..... Cause speaking to her is just way to much effort? Come on dude work this out...lol

You mean when I get mad that sleeping in another bedroom doesn't fix the problem? Damn!!

Wish I would've known this a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back